·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
poll

·
Registered
16 Posts
Clear Altezzas burn. The red ones look good to me. Then again, some people call the red type "jaguar" since it's on the S-Type. So which do I vote for?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just say they should burn.......the world would be a better place

·
Registered
94 Posts
Most of the Altezza style I see for the WRX's are of crappy design so for now I think they should burn. I'm sure they'll come up with nice ones someday and that's when I'd pick one up.

WRXdude

·
Registered
38 Posts
dude just when some of us start to buy those #@%#@%#@% ass altezza's some dude is gonna try to make his civic, look like our wrx's and figure out how to mount the bug eyed lights to the front end, so my opinion, use the money for more hp mods, and more mod's

·
Registered
94 Posts
mackal69 said:
dude just when some of us start to buy those #@%#@%#@% ass altezza's some dude is gonna try to make his civic, look like our wrx's and figure out how to mount the bug eyed lights to the front end, so my opinion, use the money for more hp mods, and more mod's
Dude, I stated someday when they do come up with nices ones, not crappy ones like they have now. I do like the stock tail lights. And most definitely mods for HP is my NO. 1 priority. And last, them civics started out the bug-eye crap headlights so in other words they will not be interested in our bug-eye headlights.

WRXdude:cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
*puke*

altezzas belong only on IS300's....

·
Registered
9 Posts
TYC has some pretty kool altezzas...they should have a pair of altezzas comming out for the WRX during the summer sometime....they have some pretty kool designs, i hope these ones will be good AND they are SAE/DOT approved, that means no tickets :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
I agree with Suby Gal, Burn'em all! Besides, a real tuner would not even look @ them... Thats more $250 for better tires, for a Vishnu Kit (stage 1, yummy), or coil-overs.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i have much better stuff to spend my money on LIKE THE CAR PAYMENT AT LEAST or a ball bearing turbo ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have to say nay! The WRXs look superb with the stock lights. Alezza is for Civic rice burners who also slap park benches on their rides

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
41 Posts
-l/l/rX- said:
TYC has some pretty kool altezzas...they should have a pair of altezzas comming out for the WRX during the summer sometime....they have some pretty kool designs, i hope these ones will be good AND they are SAE/DOT approved, that means no tickets :D
I can't belive people actually wait for - which means to also care for - the arrival of new *models* of altezas. That's pretty sad.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Altezza lights belong on an ALTEZZA (hence the name Altezza) not on a honda, thats why it was seen on Altezza's not civics or any other car.. now they make altezzas for every car, when they first came out, WOW altezzas they looked nice, now they make them for every car and they seem to be getting uglier by the day.. sad.. just sad :sad:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts