Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello a recently purchased a 2016 Subaru WRX and I recently installed a top mount Garrett Andy BPV as well as a charge pipe I am currently running a accessport running a stage 1+ big SF intake 91 and obviously the Cobb intake
I am new to tuning so I’m trying to learn as I go well after two weeks of the car running perfectly fine yesterday we had a huge hurricane and it obviously was a lot of rain and As I was driving I noticed my AF learning one was at -31 and when I proceeded off the highway the car died I was able to get it back started I drove home try not to boost I then open the hood and noticed the maf sensor was completely soaked so I unplugged the sensor sprayed the center with electrical cleaner as well as remove the maf sensor And clean that as well I reinstall the matAnd clean that as well I reinstall it and as well as made sure the filter for the cobb intake was 1 inch like they mentioned and it running fine now I’m gonna post a before and after if you guys can let me know what you think and those numbers that are showing now are good and where should I be at with the AF learning

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello a recently purchased a 2016 Subaru WRX and I recently installed a top mount Garrett Andy BPV as well as a charge pipe I am currently running a accessport running a stage 1+ big SF intake 91 and obviously the Cobb intake
I am new to tuning so I’m trying to learn as I go well after two weeks of the car running perfectly fine yesterday we had a huge hurricane and it obviously was a lot of rain and As I was driving I noticed my AF learning one was at -31 and when I proceeded off the highway the car died I was able to get it back started I drove home try not to boost I then open the hood and noticed the maf sensor was completely soaked so I unplugged the sensor sprayed the center with electrical cleaner as well as remove the maf sensor And clean that as well I reinstall the matAnd clean that as well I reinstall it and as well as made sure the filter for the cobb intake was 1 inch like they mentioned and it running fine now I’m gonna post a before and after if you guys can let me know what you think and those numbers that are showing now are good and where should I be at with the AF learning
As well as Cobb Specifically said to me on the phone as long as the AF learning one stays between negative and positive 16 then you are OK if it goes above 16 negative or positive then you have a serious issue

·
Registered
2 Posts
In the before picture, the AF Learning had a minimum of -45.31% and max of 4.69%. After cleaning you are getting values from -15.62 to 8.59. But there is no information about AF Correction 1. Usually, the sum of these two values represent how off the MAF sensor calibration is in % for a specific voltage of the sensor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.