Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm selling my baby because i lost my job and can't afford her anymore. She currently has a lien against her. She's hasn't been messed with too much. This is what she has in her.
Blow off valve
Tinted windows
No catalytic converters
Aftermarket exhaust
Fully loaded with navigation
Window shields
Brand new tires.

Im asking $34k or best offer. No low balling please. I still have the title so it should be an easy switch.

Call/text/email me if interested
913 515 4827
[email protected]

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Just a heads up there, most of the guys on this forum have read or been told about how rough on your car a blow off valve is. Also what kind of tune are you running on your car to take advantage of a catless exhaust setup. Just because its not my style to run CATless doesnt mean its all bad, as long as you are properly tuned. If you just threw on a BOV and a catless exhaust for "All the Horsepower" then I would guess that your ECU is in total freakout mode at the moment. When you sell it please also include the stock exhaust as many states are adopting a CA style CARB SMOG type regulation and the owner will likely need those parts to pass.

Unless you plan on selling it to a high school kid with more money than sense I would install the stock exhaust and the stock bypass valve before you try to sell it.

Not that its any of my business but I think you can get one brand new STi for $35k, Unless you have a pristine car with no miles on the clock your going to have a tough time selling it for that kind of money. Might be worth re-evaluating your price point along with sorting out the issues listed above.

·
Premium Member
6,794 Posts
"Fully loaded with navigation" and those be 18" BBS wheels which was also a $2,000 factory option. It WAS a $40,000 car when it was new. That's probably why he's asking $34k.

Seriously though, used STi's hold so much value it's crazy. Buy it new. Sell it used. Silly to hate on the guy taking advantage of the craziness though, ain't it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just a heads up there, most of the guys on this forum have read or been told about how rough on your car a blow off valve is. Also what kind of tune are you running on your car to take advantage of a catless exhaust setup. Just because its not my style to run CATless doesnt mean its all bad, as long as you are properly tuned. If you just threw on a BOV and a catless exhaust for "All the Horsepower" then I would guess that your ECU is in total freakout mode at the moment. When you sell it please also include the stock exhaust as many states are adopting a CA style CARB SMOG type regulation and the owner will likely need those parts to pass.

Unless you plan on selling it to a high school kid with more money than sense I would install the stock exhaust and the stock bypass valve before you try to sell it.

Not that its any of my business but I think you can get one brand new STi for $35k, Unless you have a pristine car with no miles on the clock your going to have a tough time selling it for that kind of money. Might be worth re-evaluating your price point along with sorting out the issues listed above.
HEY HEY HEY I HAVE A BOV! it runs like shit i leave it closed now...... also 35k for this car might be a stretch good luck try selling it in a higher end neighborhood. kids with money dont know the difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.