Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, happy almost new year. I'm new on here and have been looking around and this is a space I need to be in more.
Anyways, I live in So-Cal and have been driving about 3 hours away to go off roading/hiking by the Salten Sea, Joshua Tree area and it's been getting really muddy recently with the rain. I've had my car for a little over 12 years and only have 111,340 miles on her. I love my car so much and want tires and rims if it comes to that, that will handle the mud when I'm on the dirt roads. I have my stock rims and tires on which has been fun but sometimes gets me a little worried but then I always say it's a Subaru it can handle "anything." lol.

Haven't have much done but little info about my car:
-I've had my car for a little over 12 years and have 111,340 miles on her
-Cobb CAI
-Custom 3 inch CAT back Exhaust
-Rally Armor Mud flaps
Everything else is stock, but have been eyeing a Cobb access port but haven't pulled the trigger and a down pipe for the hp and sound.

Any help or direction would be very appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
2010 Subaru Impreza wrx
10 Posts
I can help you out in rims if you don’t mind curb rash. they’re 2011 Wrx rims I can give them to you for really low only down side is I never got the old tires removed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.