Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

2005 subaru wrx. This isnt an sti. Its a really fun car to drive, turns heads and gets compliments with every drive. It has a 131,200 miles on the chassis and about 30k on the JDM swapped engine. The spark plugs and coils are all brand new. The swap was done at 127,000 miles. I have the receipts for the swap. The car has a salvage title due to theft, it was never hit. It doesn't have back seats but i have the stock brackets for them just in case you would ever want to put seats in. All the speakers have been removed but all the wiring is still in place. I just have two small speakers under the passenger glove box and over the pedals on the driver side that work through a bluetooth stereo. Even though it might look like it, the car has never been tracked. Only full synthetic oil has been used and always fueled with 91. The A/C and heater work perfectly. The 5 speed shifts super smooth and you can definitely feel it when you drive it. I have never launched the car. Im selling because I am just leaving the car hobby for a while I have other hobbies I have been neglecting. I have put a lot into this car as you can tell from the mod list below. If you have any questions feel free to text me or email. Thanks for looking.

ENGINE:
-jdm swapped ej205
-brand new clutch
-Cobb intake
-20g turbo
-grimspeed boost controller
-tial 38mm external wastegate
-Pro tune
-gimmick motorsports turbo inlet hose.
-silicon intercooler hoses.

EXHAUST:
-3" hks downpipe
-hks exhaust.

INTERIOR:
-momo passenger racing seat.
-sparco driver racing seat.
-cobb short throw shifter
-billetworkz weighted shift knob.
-omp alcantara racing steering wheel.

TIRES AND WHEELS:
-gold 16" oz rally racing wheels.
-1000 miles on yokahama ad08r tires.
-Has spacers all around and car doesn't rub at all.

SUSPENSION AND BRAKES:
-bc racing coilovers
-brakes are the 4 piston front and 2 piston rear brakes from the 06-07 wrx.
-stoptech stainless steel brake lines all around.
-drilled and slotted rotors all around as well.

OTHER MODS:
-original JDM trunk from an sti.
-headlights are brand new.
-brand new power steering pump.

For any questions please text me at -
818-915-9569

Feel free to ask any questions, im not on the forums so please use the above methods!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey fellow Suby guys I got on this website and started being a member because my son has a tutu WRX with the STI swap been working on it quite a bit I am in the market for to buy a new car I’m going to buy a Subaru I’d like to get an STI I’m thinking 67 or the 10 hatchback with the special edition up to a 12 is but what I can afford STI‘s what are you guys think would be the best year for us older fella I’m 48 but I want to decent ride thank you very much Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts