Subaru WRX Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,460 Posts
Cant use someone elses that is already using it. Used, yes, if and ONLY if the AP is unmarried from the previous user. Or ship it back to Cobb, pay a price and get it reset and then use it. Just pay attention to what you are looking at or buying when it comes to that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well I finally bought myself a wrx wagon and want to get into building mine. First, I was wondering some small things like what is the best rpms to shift at while driving around town? How long should i let it cool down after driving it? Im new to the whole turbo-charger thing!

What would be the best oil to put in and when and what should i service when what mileage comes around? It has 63,000 on it now.

Also what would be the best things to start modifying sense it is all stock? I know people step them up to a stage two. What does that all consist of?

I am sure that most people on here know more about the car then i do, so i thought i would try and pick everyones mind and see what their input is on what i have questions about.

Thanks guys and i hope you all help me out!
I'm currently wanting to follow this, I have one that I don't really know much about either :)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts