Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've got a 2003 bug eye, with several issues as of right now.

I've had this car for about 4-5 years now, I'm by no means a master at working on cars. (I went for computer repair rather than automotive in college)

Anyways, the main issue I'm having that I'm trying to figure out is the strange misfire or stutter around 2500 to 3000 RPM while under load. This hasn't been an issue up until about a month ago.

I'm gonna throw a data log in this so anyone who wants can look at it and give me their thoughts on the situation.

Ps. There's one other thing I didn't mention above, For some strange reason I cannot get above 9 psi of boost, the waste gate duty goes up immediately as throttle is applied.

Here's the data log :Click me

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just had this same kind of issue crop up a day ago on my 07 WRX. I'm about to jump down this rabbit hole and will update this post with what progress I find, hope you update with your info as well!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just had this same kind of issue crop up a day ago on my 07 WRX. I'm about to jump down this rabbit hole and will update this post with what progress I find, hope you update with your info as well!
I have found my issue, it was my upstream oxygen sensor, as for the boost issue I had it was the ECU's boost control port, it was apparently shorted. I however fixed this by using a manual boost controller.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts