Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have currently purchased me a 2002 Subaru impreza hatchback turbo. Bought it for $500, I knew the check engine light was on atleast I didn't see it myself until I got it to the house and hooked up a battery to it.. I have no codes and the check engine light is flashing and the coolant fan kicks on and off. Can't start it cause starter won't engaged which im going to to replace that. Kinda need to figure out why the check engine light is flashing and the issue of the coolant fan kicking on and off... thanks on advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, I have currently purchased me a 2002 Subaru impreza hatchback turbo. Bought it for $500, I knew the check engine light was on atleast I didn't see it myself until I got it to the house and hooked up a battery to it.. I have no codes and the check engine light is flashing and the coolant fan kicks on and off. Can't start it cause starter won't engaged which im going to to replace that. Kinda need to figure out why the check engine light is flashing and the issue of the coolant fan kicking on and off... thanks on advance
Just rebuilt by 02 wrx sedan this summer. After 320k miles I had a misfire on both the #1 and #2 cylinders which would make the check engine light flash. I was able to get codes though. Not sure if that helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts