Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone,
I recently became a new owner of a 2018 wrx the other day. Just wanted to swing by and say hello, and introduce myself. I'm from Pittsburgh,PA. My name is Mike ,Currently in the navy and stationed in Washington state. I am a mechanic on submarines. I have never used this forum before so if I'm posting this in the wrong area and completely biffing it, let me know. Very pleased with my purchase so far , and am extremely excited about trying to absorb as much information as I can from everyone here. Well, I'll be around. Have a good night☺

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome man! And thank you for your service. Lots info and knowledgeable people here to help answer questions or point you in the right direction.
You're welcome , Thank you for the info and the reply. I'm pretty excited. I've got plans for her that's for sure

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im so confused that you have fog lights and I don't.... I was told that the 18s don't have them. Im gonna see if I can find some for my STi
It doesn't have fog lights, underneath the fog light looking lights there's cutouts to where they should go. I didn't get that option. I'm just going to get some aftermarket ones and wire em up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts