Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Ok so it isn't a "prerformance mod" but give me some credit I have only had the car a few days!! Suspension and wheels coming SOON! Then exhaust and intake etc.... I am on my way... !Thumbs Up

Here it is.. What do you think??

New parts include...
Momo Ebrake handle & leather boot
Momo Shift knob & leather boot

HUGE thanks to [email protected] Eric at L2P!! His prices and service make modding FUN and affordable!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice touches there. Don't forget to pick up a Kartboy Short Shifter and Shifter Bushings, they're pretty cheap and will improve the feel of your shifts big time!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliments.. Would you say the kartboy shifter over the STI? I have that from the dealership, it was installed prior to me buying the car as an option.

I plan on running the Kartboy bushings but do I really need to replace the shifter??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cobb Short Shift Kit

I went with the Cobb Stage 1 tranny kit: adjustable short shifter, bushings, and firmer tranny bushings; absolutely awesome! You'd be hard pressed to find a better shifter.!Thumbs Up

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info! I did end up going with a Kartboy Shifter and Bushings along with my STi linkage... I'll be installing it VERY soon :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
yeo...thats some nice looking e-brake/shift knob there!!! the color..although black looks killer!!! i have a silver momo shift knob to match the trim :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts