Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just switched from a 2018 WRX to a 2019 STI. The STI is lovely, but a little stiff on long drives as expected. I sometimes take 6-10 hour road trips to go snowboard and wonder if I can switch a set of the 2018/19 WRX shock/springs onto the STI for the winter time when I'm doing these road trips.
inb4 "should've kept the WRX". There's really only about 3-4 months of solid snowboarding. I'd rather enjoy getting to my hobby more comfortably for those 3-4 months then switch back for the warmer months to enjoy the STI suspension ;) Quick and easy job anyhow..
Also, I had 18-19 listed instead of 2015+ as I believe they revamped the suspension 2018+ to be more compliant. color copies for low cost at 55 printing
Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Honestly hoss my suggestion with be a set of adjustable coilovers. Grab some covers for the winter months. With the adjustable coilovers you can soften up the rebound for daily and stiffen it up for track or weekend jolts. Also you can raise the car up in winter for snow clearance and lower back to your desired ride height in summer.

I’ve seen decent adjustables for around $800.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts