Subaru WRX Forum banner

Make my 02 wrx wagon faster

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Steve Odorisio 
#1 ·
Have an 02 wrx wagon with 330hp and want to make some more power. It's got V39 turbo Subaru performance Exhaust. Tomei headers External wastegate. 3 bolt up pipe dont really much about that. Whatelse can I do to get her to 350hp or more???

#2 ·
Upgrade to a sti 6 speed... your about at the end of what your WRX transmission can safely handle.

Next, maybe upgrade your intercooler. I don't know how much past 350 you'll get with TMIC so might want to look at going front mount?

Upgrade your radiator if you haven't already, maybe look into an oil cooler down the road?

She sounds fun!

#3 ·
I agree with the intercooler concern. I assume you upgraded fuel management system with turbo? If not I would also add an AOS, new high pressure fuel pump, fuel rails, big injectors, large volume FPR, and more spark; new boots, coils and plugs at least one step colder. All that and a good you should hit that goal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.