2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bob Lee Swagger
  • 1 Post By daddy4count

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 10-21-2018, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Garage
Work in progress

Owned my subie for 7 months so I'm still getting started. I finally got mudflaps installed! I'm curious about getting windows tinted soon, I don't know thing one about it. I would like some input on tires, most of my driving is daily highway commute with occasional dirt road fun in Florida. I am currently thinking about going with the Battle Aero ducktail Spoiler has anyone got anything to speak of for that company? Not sure if this post will be redundant or not so thanks for giving it a reading! 😊

Let's see what happens!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 10-25-2018, 12:32 PM
WRXtuners Member

I’m looking to buy the Michelin pilot sport a/s 3+ for my 2017 Wrx. They have great reviews and are an Ultra all season tire rated at 45k, and are about 200$ a tire depending on size lol. I also get some snow where I am so that is also a factor for me. If you are willing to spend the money I would look into them for sure
daddy4count likes this.
post #3 of 7 Old 10-26-2018, 12:09 PM
WRXtuners Member

Welcome!

I have these same tires on my 2007, they're fantastic. Only a couple months in so far, but she loves her new shoes.

I highly recommend window tint... looks good, a bit of privacy, etc
Bob Lee Swagger likes this.

- d4c

---------------------
2007 WRX wagon 5MT
stock (for now)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 10-30-2018, 02:47 AM
WRXtuners Supporting Vendor

Welcome to the forum, nice to hear that the mod bug is hard at work! Lots of good ideas and advice here.

Subaru WRX
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274
post #5 of 7 Old 11-03-2018, 08:27 AM
WRXtuners Member

Dunno if you got tinted yet, but who ever you go to will know the local laws and how “strict” enforcement is. In my area 35% is legal. However, I have 20% in the back row and rear window and 35% on the fronts(no windshield, although there may be provisions for the “eyebrow” in your state. The % refers to how much light is let in. Straight up black out may not pass the eye test.
post #6 of 7 Old 02-14-2019, 12:55 PM
WRXtuners Member

Tires & tint. I have the Michelin pilot sport a/s 3’s also on my 2015 sti. They were brand new on it when I bought the car. They are great tires. I am going back with them when needed just wider. As to the tint, I am in Alabama & definitely not legal. I went with 5% and if I see the law I roll down my front windows. It’s a pain but looks good on a black car.
post #7 of 7 Old 04-13-2019, 06:49 PM
WRXtuners Member

thats all easy stuff. I look on tirerack and filter by rating. I buy the cheapest highest rated tires. Also there are dozens or more tint shops around you. Look for reviews and price. I saw a groupon around me for tint for $50 for the front 2 windows.