Subaru WRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

i beat him!

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Ludachris 
#1 ·
Well dont call bs till ya hear me out people.. but i beat a lancer evo last night, we ccame side by side rolling at like 25 and we both stepped on it i beat him to the next light (on the track of course):D then from the next light we rolled to 15 and floored it and i pulled away until 3rd when i had to hit the brakes due to "other vehicles on the track" ROFL he had 4 people in his car but i still beat him and he was modded too, ive seen him before and talked at stoplights when i was in my truck, he has a chip full exhaust system, and cold air... so i was pretty damn impressed with the rex. !Thumbs Up

#3 ·
Suprise? Nooo not at all

The new 06 kicks ass....and many ppl will feel the ownage !Thumbs Up

4 ppl in his car you should of rolled his ass and took him out pretty good, but your new to the wrx still :sneaky: Nice kill bro and congrats. Dont ya love these cars :D

#6 · (Edited)
I'm hoping for some Evo action next summer. :sneaky: We'll see what I can do. Unfortunately, most of the cars that I've gone up against have beaten me. Until I'm running in the low 12's, it's bound to happen. !Cry!

Before people get the wrong idea, I don't race on the streets. I do all of mine at the dragstrip.

#10 · (Edited)
i am trying to race this kid at work with an evo. he doesnt seem too interested in the idea. he says "next spring when i get alcohol injection and cams." :notgood:
in other words, "i'll race you when i think i can win."
this is his first quick car, i know he can't launch either. i've only played with them on the highway and stay ahead.
it's time to take it easy after my reckless driving ticket monday,....:eek:

#11 ·
reckless driving tickets suck. I almost got one today. I looked down and was dong 40 over right past a cop... He decided not to pull me over though because I slowed down right as I saw his light bar coming my way.

#12 ·
yeah. i'm shitting my pants over here till the 14th. i live at home still so if my parents find out about this, we can say goodbye to mr. cobra. i'm gonna put on some lipstick and kiss a lot of ass at court that day. if i lose my license 30 days and get dropped from insurance i might as well drive off a bridge.

#15 ·
i'm mainly worried about insurance dropping or sending letters. has that happened to you guys for reckless?

#16 ·
02 WRX said:
i'm mainly worried about insurance dropping or sending letters. has that happened to you guys for reckless?
Yep. Unfortunately more than once.

See if your state offers a driver education school option. In VA you still go to court. You still pay all the costs. You admit your sin to his highness the judge. You give up a Satuarday and pay a fee. A state trooper tells you how to be a safe driver and a better human being (and during breaks might tell you how to beat the latest speed trap methods). But the big thing is you don't lose your license or stand a chance of your insurance company finding out. It's like you are guilty but pay to get a pass. But yeah, they'll either drop you or rape you on the rates if the conviction stands as reckless driving.

Here you have that option about every 3 or 5 years. Unless you can straight beat a ticket with or without a lawyer, this is the best option IMO.

Matter of fact, I'm due for a freebie 'bout now. Luckily I'm a reformed speeder and no longer do that bad stuff. :sneaky: But someone with a car JUST like mine yanked the panties off a BMW 3 series the other night. Two chances, side by side from about 65, and the Bimmer grabbed its ankles both times. :rocks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.