Subaru WRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat that, GM :P

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  mosc 
#1 ·
tonight... the setting: a rainy night. 5 lanes. (Rt. 118/Observation Dr. near MC Germantown Campus for you local guys)

I'm in the 2nd to right lane, when this white Monte Carlo SS (00+) pulls up next to me on the right, about to go into the turn lane. Most people get in this lane so they can cut over into my lane first, or else turn right into the college right there.

Anyway... a split second before the light goes green, he launches. Green flashes as I slip the clutch out into 1st. I catch him about 1/2 way through the intersection. By the time we cross.. I'm nose to nose. I go into 2nd, and hit the flashers as the turbo does its work, walking gracefully away through the pouring rain ROFL ROFL ROFL

I know it's not that hard of a kill. But a 3.8L V6 against a lil 2.0L 4-cyl... I laughed all the way home. Nice to whoop those Chevy junk cars :sneaky:

#3 ·
smores said:
tonight... the setting: a rainy night. 5 lanes. (Rt. 118/Observation Dr. near MC Germantown Campus for you local guys)

I'm in the 2nd to right lane, when this white Monte Carlo SS (00+) pulls up next to me on the right, about to go into the turn lane. Most people get in this lane so they can cut over into my lane first, or else turn right into the college right there.

Anyway... a split second before the light goes green, he launches. Green flashes as I slip the clutch out into 1st. I catch him about 1/2 way through the intersection. By the time we cross.. I'm nose to nose. I go into 2nd, and hit the flashers as the turbo does its work, walking gracefully away through the pouring rain ROFL ROFL ROFL

I know it's not that hard of a kill. But a 3.8L V6 against a lil 2.0L 4-cyl... I laughed all the way home. Nice to whoop those Chevy junk cars :sneaky:

:rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:
way to show that big underpowered sedan that is not meant for racing who's boss!!!!
damn you must be running better than a 16.0 !!!

!Thumbs Up

:pity:

#5 ·
yes lol.

a malibu would be a tougher match.

#13 ·
jesus, a FWD V8. The ####ing morons. Its a good thing the car weighs so damn much or it'd pull your arms off in a turn.

also, did you see the tranny in this thing? 4speed automatic and the top gear is overdrive so it essentially has 3 forward gears? 101mph in second? That's a hell of a way to waiste torque. No wonder the damn thing doesn't torque stear it's mind off, they dun let it put down any torque!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.