Subaru WRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

race a porshe 911 turbo

3K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  Moe 
#1 ·
Yesterday was on the highway and get out at the exit of a industrial PARC and there was that guy's in a porshe 911 turbo ....about 1992 some like that so i was OK i will tease him a little bit and he was willing to try ... we didn't go from a stop but from a rolling start Damn that think was pulling really hard but i was catching him real quick as soon my turbo was spooling...... he point me the thumbs up .. i can't says if he was faster on not but we ad fun :)

#4 ·
Lol

Well subie a small valve near the turbo and full turbo back exhaust helps me with that HP issue but Im not going to canada! Crazy lol actually I will be there next month to show the old lady niagra falls !Thumbs Up Niagra falls+hotel+nice dinner= ;)

#13 ·
Yeah those Vipers are fast. My dad bought a Merceces CLK320 in 2001 when he had his midlife crisis and he actually drives that car like it should be. Maintains it meticulously but every once in a while takes it into triple digits on his way to work.

#18 ·
Nose Nuggets said:
i love destroying old guys in there exotic cars. Ferrari's, Porsche's, i don't care, as long as there are turns I'm not worried :sneaky:
Let's hope you never run across Petey Cunnigham or Bob Tullius. If you do, don't go title for title, no matter what kind of a bargain it might seem like. !Cry!

Not all the old guys in exotics made their money trading commodities. :shhh:

#23 ·
Yeah a week after I got my WRX I was showing my buddy my car and this old A4 without a turbo pulls up with a huge exhaust leak and my buddy is like that could destroy yours and I was like are friggin joking me? Audi's and VWs are way over-rated! Not so sure about the Porsche line, theyre fast...well except boxters.

#24 ·
fastmatt said:
my pops has a 996 turbo with some work done to it..and let me tell u Ive been in some fast cars but nothing compares to this one...he's doing 0-60 in the low 3's
you do realize a mclaren F1 does it in 3.7 correct? I mean, "low 3s" would imply 800+hp in a 996 turbo

#25 ·
yea

fastmatt said:
my pops has a 996 turbo with some work done to it..and let me tell u Ive been in some fast cars but nothing compares to this one...he's doing 0-60 in the low 3's
Yea I am going to pull the " BS CARD " on this post. Maybe he meant it goes 0-20 in low 3's? :tease: come on now...this is a car performance thred. Dont post BS numbers like that unless you have pics/timecards to prove this. :mad: LAME :pity:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.