Subaru WRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1st Legit Kill!!!

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Ludachris 
#1 ·
Well, I bought my Sti last week and until tonight its just been to work and back driving, but tonight I got off freeway noticed what looked like a fast car turned out to be a 90's Ferrari Testarosa.. I got super pumped I was like lets do this...It was a young kid drivin it prob 20 or 21 he gave me the head nod the light turned green I launched at 5k and within a few seconds i was at least a car and half ahead, he left a plume of smoke but I was the one to smoke him!!! Only got up to about 90 before another light was comin up it was yellow I down shifted to fourth and pulled thru he put the brakes on and stopped..Well that made my 12 hr shift at work seem like nothing I drove home with a part wood I was so happy..Can't wait to get my turbo back xhaust and get some power goin on..

#3 ·
MO-POWER said:
Well, I bought my Sti last week and until tonight its just been to work and back driving, but tonight I got off freeway noticed what looked like a fast car turned out to be a 90's Ferrari Testarosa.. I got super pumped I was like lets do this...It was a young kid drivin it prob 20 or 21 he gave me the head nod the light turned green I launched at 5k and within a few seconds i was at least a car and half ahead, he left a plume of smoke but I was the one to smoke him!!! Only got up to about 90 before another light was comin up it was yellow I down shifted to fourth and pulled thru he put the brakes on and stopped..Well that made my 12 hr shift at work seem like nothing I drove home with a part wood I was so happy..Can't wait to get my turbo back xhaust and get some power goin on..
You just got bite by the subie power mod bug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.