Subaru WRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

best kill ever !!!!! just try to post a better one omg!!!

3K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  IBAUCLAPlaya 
#1 ·
OMG !!!!!1 :eek:

TO BAD IM SUCH A BAD WRIGHTER

but i will do my best.....

Ok that just happens 30 minutes ago im still shaking of joy !!!!

i was on my way to go pick up my sons at the day care and i arrive at a red lite sudenly a green mustang bullit arrive just aside ..both guy's where loughing and they where looking streight at me :tease: so i was kind of insulte you know ... :mad: so i tell him is that a mustang bullit ? he said yeah with his stupid smile i told im do you think i got a chance ??? he said forget it with you rice machine ! WTF so i told him you know buddy i owned 3 mustang before that rice machine ! :mad: and i will show you thats it's time to respect import ! :mad: he said ok let's see what you got !!!!

i ad my best launch ever and kill him by almost 2 car and you know what that SOB did ? turn at the second lite and din't smile anymore !!!! i yell at him it's time you change you car fro a men car !!!!! !Laugh! :tease:

ho my gods i know street race are ediot but this between to light is a must !!!!!!!

I ####ING ROCK :rocks: :rocks: GUIVE ME A STI !!!!!!!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
CanadianSub said:
OMG !!!!!1 :eek:

TO BAD IM SUCH A BAD WRIGHTER

but i will do my best.....

Ok that just happens 30 minutes ago im still shaking of joy !!!!

i was on my way to go pick up my sons at the day care and i arrive at a red lite sudenly a green mustang bullit arrive just aside ..both guy's where loughing and they where looking streight at me :tease: so i was kind of insulte you know ... :mad: so i tell him is that a mustang bullit ? he said yeah with his stupid smile i told im do you think i got a chance ??? he said forget it with you rice machine ! WTF so i told him you know buddy i owned 3 mustang before that rice machine ! :mad: and i will show you thats it's time to respect import ! :mad: he said ok let's see what you got !!!!

i ad my best launch ever and kill him by almost 2 car and you know what that SOB did ? turn at the second lite and din't smile anymore !!!! i yell at him it's time you change you car fro a men car !!!!! !Laugh! :tease:

ho my gods i know street race are ediot but this between to light is a must !!!!!!!

I ####ING ROCK :rocks: :rocks: GUIVE ME A STI !!!!!!!!!!

rofl. nice man. it almost more satisfying when they dont have the balls to pull up next to you again and man up and say "nice ride, cant belive you beat me"

#5 ·
socal2fast4u said:
I love it! The rice can run most people just don't know till they get smoked by one. The funny thing is everybody wants to run against a Subaru only never through turns or in bad weather :D .
HAHAHAAHA this is so true. the only people who want to race me in the turns are the people with cars that cost at least twice as much. and then i get the old guy in the vett or the ferrari

#9 ·
you know im not a guy's wo run for race and if thats guy's as not laugh at me i would probably talk to him and speak about his mustang shee was realy nice and clean !Thumbs Up but why some people as to be jurk like that on little pour flat 4 cylinder :sneaky:

since i install those stripe people look at me like a wierdo .... :nono:

#12 ·
nice kill. similar story. i was driving minding my own bussines on night. then a 5.0 pulls up next to me, him and his buddy start laughing. so he takes and and pull right by him. then we meet up at the next light, they had a little more respect but were still laughing. light turned green took him by like 3 car lengths. thats happend to me 2 twice. why are most mustang owners jackasses? anyone know?

not every one just a few.

#16 ·
Everyone with a subaru's excuse if they can't beat a "muscle car" is that they can take it on the back road. when in reality you want to beat a car head to head from a stop too...
that's real street racing. been that way forever. im so glad i got a cobra again because mustangs are getting bad reputations from other brand drivers. you couldnt beat the bullit with your car stock for stock, period. unless the driver suckkkked. i can see WRX's beating the SOHC mustangs though with minor mods. i'd love to see a wrx or sti beat my cobra, id then give it respect. my car is a 98 and just has bolt-ons but the right ones. i take awd cars off the line with it. i owned the wrx and felt it had no balls. no seat of pants feel to me. and what's with all these rules?? this may be my last post accordng to them ha. it's not a mustang site but you probably never seen someone who has owned both and can talk from experience. oh well time for me and "my huge ego" to pass out.

:yawn:

#18 ·
SraMooN said:
Im not scared !Laugh!
yeah all in the way in AZ you shouldn't be.

plus on here you say you just tied an evo from a roll? ROFL you need to do better than that to take my car, i'm sorry.

#21 ·
02 WRX said:
Everyone with a subaru's excuse if they can't beat a "muscle car" is that they can take it on the back road. when in reality you want to beat a car head to head from a stop too...
that's real street racing. been that way forever. im so glad i got a cobra again because mustangs are getting bad reputations from other brand drivers. you couldnt beat the bullit with your car stock for stock, period. unless the driver suckkkked. i can see WRX's beating the SOHC mustangs though with minor mods. i'd love to see a wrx or sti beat my cobra, id then give it respect. my car is a 98 and just has bolt-ons but the right ones. i take awd cars off the line with it. i owned the wrx and felt it had no balls. no seat of pants feel to me. and what's with all these rules?? this may be my last post accordng to them ha. it's not a mustang site but you probably never seen someone who has owned both and can talk from experience. oh well time for me and "my huge ego" to pass out.

:yawn:

yo i ad 3 ####ing mustang with a alot of bolt on on it !

my best one was a 2002

this is me wo was proud to drive a useless car !!!!! you know the one wo are not handling on the road the one wo you can kill your self on wet road the one you cannot take in winter :nono:

here she ad here bed room for the winter or wen it was raining .....pffff ! :rolleyes:

1- mecanic mod was
Mac cold air intake
Mac prochamber h-pipe
Mac cat back system
Steeda intake spacer
Steeda try-axe shifter
Eiback pro-kit coil

2- exterior mod was
Steeda front spliter
Steeda fonctional race wing
Stalker side skirt
CC mustang Grills
Cdc flag poney
Mach-1 grill delete
bulitt fuel door
ABC tonneau cover

3- Interior mod was
Mac wite face gauge
cdc shiter knob
bullitt pedal
bullitt shifter bezel
Steeda cuff plate

AND YOU KNOW WHAT IM A REALY GOOD DRIVER AND STILL HAVE MY ASS WOOPS BY A WRX !!!!!!

from a rolling start

and your stock 98 cobra would be a fair race again a stock wrx im sure ! :sneaky:

y know mustang alot i know they got alot of potential if you mod it but ....there is no way you can compare it to a SUBARU jus the way you seat in a Mustang i ad back problem and since i trade my mustang no more back problem ...don't get me wrong there Bro i enjoy my mustang alot rear will drive turn a corner and it spin doing smoke show people turning head wow hear that sound ! WOW !!!!!

and if you wanna brag with your cobra i can always put out my chevy to kick your ass

look at the blue bottle on the back
after all chevy are good for kicking mustanger ass !

but any way

STOP SNIFFING THE GLU AND CHECK OUT MY SUBARU !!!!!!!! LOLLLLLL

#22 ·
ho yeah a stock bullit put out only 265 hp .... about 225 at the wheel 5 more then a GT basicly a bullit it's a GT with a dressing pakage ;)

i beat alot of mustang (stock) and buddy don'T get me wrong stock for stock wrx is faster .

not mutch but it is faster

look at your mods dude

98 SVT Cobra - Black on Tan
Bassani o/r X, Bassani cat-back, Pro 5.0 shifter, JLT CAI, March Underdrive Pullies, 4.10's, Aluminum Driveshaft, Continental Conti ProContacts
:rolleyes:

put the same money on a rex and it will kill your cobra :nono:

#23 ·
CanadianSub said:
ho yeah a stock bullit put out only 265 hp .... about 225 at the wheel 5 more then a GT basicly a bullit it's a GT with a dressing pakage ;)

i beat alot of mustang (stock) and buddy don'T get me wrong stock for stock wrx is faster .

not mutch but it is faster

look at your mods dude

98 SVT Cobra - Black on Tan
Bassani o/r X, Bassani cat-back, Pro 5.0 shifter, JLT CAI, March Underdrive Pullies, 4.10's, Aluminum Driveshaft, Continental Conti ProContacts
:rolleyes:

put the same money on a rex and it will kill your cobra :nono:
sorry but there is not a chance in hell a stock wrx can take a stock 96+ cobra. i have videos of myself trying to do it in my 02 wrx against my friends stock 96 cobra. i was able to stay ahead till the end of 2nd gear. then i was left still. and from a roll? wasnt even fair.

for YOUR mustang. u had the worst mods!! who are u kidding? Mac sucks. u obviously know nothing about them and u even owned one. sohc is weak, u need a lotta bolt ons.

and put the same $ into the subaru as my car and youll win???? ROFL ROFL ROFL keep dreaming. bassani x = 255, bassani catback= 445, jlt intake = 225, u/d pullies = 115, 4.10's = 180, shifter = 165, drive shaft = 240. youd be lucky to get a 13.6 with the same amount of money into a wrx. :tease:

and you think that slug could take my car??? :eek: !Laugh! that camaro is wack. even on your site you say :
horsepower: 290 @ 5100 RPM
torque: 326 ft.lbs. @ 3750 RPM

i'd beat that thing worse than your wrx!!

#24 ·
Good kill. Had something similar to that this summer. Some rich idiot in a carrera came up to me at a light and started laughing at me. Ugly mother he was. Normally I just laugh it off, but this guy was really getting on my nerves. So at the first light he lit it up and smoked off the line. I just rolled on and didn't even give him the time of day. At he next light he laughed at me and said " Just as i thought you don't have the balls!" Now the gloves were off When the light turned green I launched like a bat out of hell. I was through the 4 lane intersection before he even got off the line. i beat him by at least 4 lengths. He came up beside me and made excuses about missing a shift.... How do you miss first gear?? HA HA HA

ITS BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY

#26 ·
02 WRX said:
sorry but there is not a chance in hell a stock wrx can take a stock 96+ cobra. i have videos of myself trying to do it in my 02 wrx against my friends stock 96 cobra. !!

so i guest your a bad driver dude ! ROFL ROFL

honestly a stock cobra is 305 hp and a gt is 260 so mabe you beat wrx with your straigt line car but i did beat a bullitt any way with 2 fonzie ediot inside like most of the mustang owner wo think there better then other one ! :shhh:

you see this is the problem with mustang owner i bin one before :eek: they all think there the king on the road pfffff king my ass !

go try STI with your FORD with a RUBER MADE INTERIOR !!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Wrx are not 1/4 miles machine and they still kick ass anyway BIACTH !!!!!!!! :tease:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.