Subaru WRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raced a couple

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  IBAUCLAPlaya 
#1 ·
so this past week, i sorta raced a couple cars... 350Z and a Mustang... my car is completely stock with just a intake snorkel removal and a Tein S techs... but anyway... a week ago i spotted a 350z down the highway so i caught up to him and tailgated his ass.. next thing, he takes off so i took off after him in 4th gear, and to my surprise i started catchin up to him... i believe we were going past 100mph but i was catching up to him from the very start of the take off... ive heard somewhere that a race is not won by being in front as long as you are already passing the fool u're racing... so i consider that a win :D

and then just last nite i raced a 97-98 mustang... im just mindin my business cruising a local road at 50mph, and this fool keeps trying to stay at my side, so i dropped it to 2nd and took off... so then he takes off after me, and he never catches up, i just keep walking away from him, and then i had to merge onto a highway... heheh.. but yea, those are so far the only near exciting stories for now... its sad that ive had my car for 7 months now and i have only raced 3 cars... the 2 i mentioned above and an 02-03 WRX... of course... i beat him also... i started walking his monkey behind... i really want to race a few cars from a dead stop, 350z, g35coupe, honda accord v6 coupe EX, 99 and under M3s, neon srt, cobalt ss.. im always on the look out for these damn cars, and i just cant seem to catch any of them around here... anyway sorry, i just rambled on... bye byE

See less See more
#4 ·
hahahaha... yea, just like mr. dsm wants it, there WAS NOBody around me... thats why i did it... i was endangering nobody lives except my own and the guy racing me... so keep you're dumb comments to urself... Thank you..

#13 ·
I would have recommended against the tailgating. I don't support street racing, but atleast make sure the guy wants to race in the first place before bothering him. I've had my car for over a year, stage 2 power mods and stage 2 suspension mods and I have never raced another car, whether or not I could take them. I have attended a few auto-x's though. Those are always fun.

Not too many people try to mess with me. It's mostly rice rockets around here so I think they're intimidated by the WRX and the exhaust. Only people brave or stupid enough are heavily modifieds (i can usually hear their turbo or supercharger) or really naive high school kids that try to race you in a stock 103hp Hyunda Accent with 2 of his buddies in the passanger seats... I will never drop that story. ROFL

#14 ·
i made sure there was nobody around me... they were both late nights where nobody is on the road... when there are no cars around... plus, im not one of those weaving in and out ppl, i drive normal, speed limit, and carefully, once in a while, since im not tempted oftened, those 3 times, i just saw an interesting situation, so i went for it... nobody was around me

#16 ·
Do you guys really all drive the speed limit? I find that hard to believe, I cant help myself but go flying through the backroads on the way to work. I'm not really big on street racing in the form of going out and looking for a race, If someone I know wants to race then I'll do it on the street, only because there isn't a track anywhere, and maybe if someone wants to play a little bit on the highway, nothing out of control though.

#18 ·
panasyncp17 said:
Do you guys really all drive the speed limit? I find that hard to believe, I cant help myself but go flying through the backroads on the way to work. I'm not really big on street racing in the form of going out and looking for a race, If someone I know wants to race then I'll do it on the street, only because there isn't a track anywhere, and maybe if someone wants to play a little bit on the highway, nothing out of control though.

it depends, if im just goi-

scratch that

no, never.

#20 ·
Unicron said:
This isn't worth starting a new thread over but last week I think I had a race where I'm done racing now. Ported & Turbo'd Hayabusa.

Yeah...um...0-150 in about 5 seconds. It was like I got out of the car and watched him drive away.
he should have let you have 900 feet on him in a 1000 foot race. You might have got him then....

#23 ·
Please

al5dsm said:
and im the dumb one?

STFU! :mad: Argh jackasses like him just.... :( pssssss me off

Nice runs

If you dont like to hear about the races...dont read the post
If you feel a need to comment on this, open your toilet lid....stick your head in that S.O.B. and flush it

WTF

SHhhhhh no more talk from u al5dsm

Thanks
:shhh:

#24 ·
and its ignorant "fast and furious" era people like you that kill innocent people. I do not look down upon street racing because like eveyone else, I have done it. Its people like the above that "tailgate" and do stupid shit on top of racing that I have no respect for. And yes, this is coming from a 19 year old

#25 ·
al5dsm said:
and its ignorant "fast and furious" era people like you that kill innocent people. I do not look down upon street racing because like eveyone else, I have done it. Its people like the above that "tailgate" and do stupid shit on top of racing that I have no respect for. And yes, this is coming from a 19 year old
fast and furious era? who comes up with that? i drive like a nut and always watch for a street race and not once do i think "im gonna be like paul walker and smoke this 9 second charger in my 10 second....." people have street raced dangerously or safe for many many years. i saw people drag racing in a store parking lot when i was Fkn 7 yrs old, imports of some sort? wait im 20, imports werent that big then. It was a Camaro Vs T/A , and i will never say nothing bad on it becuase i rather see them drag. but yes when i race or drive hella fast i do stop to think on whats coming up ahead or what i should do next and blah blah blah. just because some fktard whos daddy paid for his killer civic Si with maxxed out mods kills himself and other does not give reason to b**** . just gives reason for if they survive to kick thier idiot A$$es when they heal so thier pain continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.