Subaru WRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

well it's done i race a G35

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  wrxtacy19 
#1 ·
Yep yesterday

i was on a safe road not mutch traffic and i spot that 45 year old guy's grey air the tepical guy's you want to beat :D driving his G35

i was behind im from a rolling start(a rig at the right lane) we go first gear secong gear 3 gear i biggin to pass him 4 gear i pass on his door and i keep going and the guy's left the gaz pedal he add enough ...

(so think to my self ..what a wounderful world) :rolleyes: no seriously i stop at the next traffic lite and the guy drop his window and look at me ...

Tabarnack sa marche donc bin ton ostie char !!! :eek:

thats mean in french What the #### his this car ? hit goe's like hell and reply... well im glad to have my mustang sell now ! :D and i ask him did you press hard on the gaz or you where just playing with me ? HE SAID playing with you ? shit i was full throtle and you almost bump my rear bumper ...

anyway the guy's was realy impress !Thumbs Up and he told me sir you got a realy nice ride ;) thats kind of pretty cool from a guy's wo purshase a 50 000 $ car

it was a G35 automatic tranny :)

so we can be realy close of them i would says i beat his ass cause it was realy close but at least he din't beat me probably a manual tranny will beat me but not that bad . ;)

See less See more
#4 ·
2005Sti said:
50Gs is a lot for a G35...Nice kill though, is your wrx still stock on the engine, I see you have made some other very nice body mods. !Thumbs Up
bones stock my friend exept for my 2 cent muffler ! :)

and yes it was a gentlemen's race.

you find the perfect word there !Thumbs Up

but too say the word a kill it's a big word ;) but let's says its realy good for the self esteam ! :cool:

#7 ·
I was on a 2 lane 1 way road one time and there were two hondas at a light. One was what looked like a early 90s accord with some big exhaust and a rusty bumper. The other was a 95ish hatchback with the tineyest stock exhaust I've ever seen. They rev up and go at eachother at the green. I go in first and drift over the dotted white while they race glued to their bumper and then swing around em after putting it in second on the shoulder. Next light, the "winner" (the accord) was furious with me. Seems like G35 ppl are prob nicer than pissy honda drivers

#12 ·
CanadianSub said:
i love the jesus pic in your profile on cardomain

Just this last friday a kid in a very riced out turbo Accord (yes a turboed accord) tried to race me on the HWY... I raced him twice b4 i noticed that it was turbo... I was amazed at how well it had been keeping up (sortof)... Then i realised it was turbo (saw the IC) was a little disappointed at how slow it was then... I also dont give this car any credit because one side of the bumper was flapping in the wind... atleast fix your car b4 you spend a bunch of money on a turbo... all i can say is RICE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.