Vew Vew is offline
- About Vew
- West Virginia
- WRX Club Region
- Mid Atlantic
- WRX Model
- WRX Year
- 00 Outback Ltd Sedan
- Perrin uppipe, Perrin turboback, Perrin crank pulley, Perrin FMIC, SPT intake, APS Inlet Hose, TD0518g, modified injectors, Walbro fuel pump, Crucial thermostat, Tuned with OpenECU by Nate @ TPGTuning (retuned)
- Mods - engine
- Mods - drivetrain
- Kartboy SS, Kartboy shifter bushings
- Mods -suspension
- Eibach Pro Springs, Eibach F/R sway bar, Eibach F/R endlinks, STi BBS rims (painted Midnight Black Metallic), Whiteline ALK, Whiteline lateral link kit, Goodridge SS brake lines, Subaru 4pot front brakes, Hawk HPS pads, SPT F/R Strut Tower Bars
- Racing Series
- 1/4 ET
- 1/4 MPH
- 1/8 ET
- 1/8 MPH
- 60' time
- Pump or Race Gas? (Timeslip)
- Pump gas
- Dyno HP #
- Dyno Torque #
- Dyno Type
- Dyno Shop Name
- TPG Tuning
- Turbo Type (on Dyno)
- Boost Level (on Dyno)
- Pump or Race Gas (on Dyno)
- Pump gas
- Nitrous? (on Dyno)
- No Nitrous
- Favorite WRX shop/Vendor
- jscspeed.com and subarugenuineparts.com
- WVU Alum, Electrical Engineer, Former Best Buy Autotech
- Let's Go Mountaineers!
"We live for a good time, not a long time."
RIP Colin McRae
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 06-09-2011 05:41 PM
- Visitor Messages for Vew
- Last Activity: Today 05:45 AM
- Join Date: 02-20-2004
|07:28 PM - boo-key mentioned Vew in post [post=488722]Merry Christmas![/post]
... mosc Epictofer Vew psinuse GSMNZ LW_...
|10:26 AM - turmic mentioned Vew in post [post=428394]Wellsboro Rally America 2014 Meet[/post]
...e a good time. Vew can you make this me...
|01:19 AM - arcticscythe mentioned Vew in post [post=424329]Lip Spoiler for Protection?[/post]
...of extra clearance, Vew I also used your ide...
|07:46 AM - pzr2874 mentioned Vew in post [post=414394]Code list for your pleasure![/post]
Vew can you sticky this?
|08:34 AM - Administrator quoted Vew in post
|07:46 AM - Vew quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=464985]Can you figure it out?!?![/post]
This happens to my WRX too in ...
|11:54 AM - Vew quoted Epictofer in post [post=462689]ABS help[/post]
Brake light comes on with low ...
|10:28 PM - turmic quoted Vew in post [post=429586]Wellsboro Rally America 2014 Meet[/post]
Sorry, I literally have ...
|06:53 PM - Vew quoted turmic in post [post=429498]Wellsboro Rally America 2014 Meet[/post]
Vew can you make this meet?...
|07:16 PM - man show quoted Vew in post [post=422241]Need clutch help[/post]
I have 108kmiles with th...
|10:45 AM - Administrator quoted Vew in post [post=421057]New site Upgrade and look.[/post]
Doing an Advance Search ...
|01:58 PM - boo-key quoted Vew in post [post=419618]Who has this head unit?[/post]
Your Google fu is weak. ...
|06:03 PM - Vew quoted BoostinChick in post [post=416410]Need a new radiator. Which one[/post]
Check into worm clamps that are s...
|04:53 PM - BoostinChick quoted Vew in post [post=416338]Need a new radiator. Which one[/post]
I'm debating on reusing ...
|07:55 AM - Vew quoted pzr2874 in post [post=414418]Code list for your pleasure![/post]
Vew can you sticky this? ...
|11:06 AM - arewmors quoted Vew in post [post=412314]New site Upgrade and look.[/post]
...+1 Couldn't like Vew's comment though
|10:45 AM - Vew quoted Administrator in post [post=412306]New site Upgrade and look.[/post]
The sidebar now is hidden properly...
|05:06 AM - Administrator quoted Vew in post [post=412138]New site Upgrade and look.[/post]
I may not have used it e...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|