LW_Black4 LW_Black4 is offline
- About LW_Black4
- Ontario, Canada
- WRX Club Region
- Eastern Canada
- WRX Model
- WRX Year
- blue '04 STi trunk and rear wing
Recaro Speed driver's seat
- Mods - engine
- o Invidia [catless] turbo up-pipe,
o PTP turbo blanket,
o Invidia Q300 + divorced wastegate downpipe w/cat
o COBB EBCS 3-port boost control solenoid
o Neetronics engine tune, and
o Ver 7 EJ207 swap.
- Mods - drivetrain
- 225/45/R17 Dunlop Direzza ZII high performance sport radial tyres on 17x8" Sparco Tarmac wheels.
- Mods -suspension
- 1. Carbotech AX6 street/track brake pads & StopTech rotors,
2. Performance wheel alignment,
3. Whiteline 22 mm rear anti-sway bar
4. Energy Suspension master bushing set,
5. STi Aluminum Front Control Arms 02-07 WRX, and
6. Whiteline Anti Lift Kit Subaru Models (inc. '02-'07 WRX/STI)
- Parts Wishlist
- Upgrade path for Handling:
7. Repl. KYB Excel G struts
Upgrade path for Power:
8. Deatschwerks 565cc COBB Spec Top Feed Injectors
9. refurb. VF39 turbo
10. STi TMIC
- Racing Series
- Autocross, Time Trials, Open Track Events
- 1/4 ET
- 1/8 ET
- Pump or Race Gas? (Timeslip)
- Pump gas
- Tranny type (Timeslip)
- Nitrous? (on Dyno)
- No Nitrous
- Favorite WRX shop/Vendor
- Touge Tuning
- Your Shop Name
- Rad Shop + Touge Tuning
- Fuels Marketing Manager
- Other Interests
- Cycling, racing mountain bikes.
- Engineer, father, military history and performance auto enthusiast from way back. Loved early pony cars and Porsches when I was a kid, but my '09 STi could run circles around my all-time favorite '86 Porsche turbo on all surfaces and is twice
- Laszlo - blue '04 WRX
Mod the Driver, not the car.
- Laszlo - blue '04 WRX
- Total Posts: 587
- Posts Per Day: 0.71
- Last Post: Lost another Subaru WRX motor at Mosport GP (big track) Today 03:32 PM
- Find all posts by LW_Black4
- Find all threads started by LW_Black4
- Last Activity: Today 08:06 PM
- Join Date: 03-31-2013
|10:43 AM - LW_Black4 mentioned crusincolorado in post [post=482834]wont start, shavings in oil, what's wrong?[/post]
crusincolorado : That's some good ...
|02:06 PM - LW_Black4 mentioned boo-key in post [post=482082]'04 WRX Brake Disc Rotor Covers - Front and Rear[/post]
boo-key : Subaru p/n for th...
|02:30 PM - arcticscythe mentioned LW_Black4 in post [post=480778]New stage 1 log, look good?[/post]
LW_Black4 I love your graphs, ...
|08:49 PM - turmic mentioned LW_Black4 in post [post=415042]should i buy another wrx or rebuild[/post]
LW_Black4 That is Quirt Crawfo...
|08:01 AM - LW_Black4 quoted boo-key in post [post=481994]'04 WRX Brake Disc Rotor Covers - Front and Rear[/post]
Welded? Mine bolt on. Servi...
|08:14 AM - LW_Black4 quoted arcticscythe in post [post=481002]New stage 1 log, look good?[/post]
...y a data whore arcticscythe, Might you be willi...
|11:30 AM - Epictofer quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=480714]New stage 1 log, look good?[/post]
Opened the log in MS Excel, an...
|09:29 PM - boo-key quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=480138]OEM part number thread[/post]
'04 WRX intake gasket '04 W...
|08:34 AM - boo-key quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=480010]OEM part number thread[/post]
turbo up-pipe to header flange...
|05:37 PM - boo-key quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=479018]What all is done to your car?[/post]
I love the way you take care o...
|09:07 PM - AllExtinct quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=478058]TD04 oil leak.[/post]
Chuck, Which banjo bolt is l...
|07:55 PM - LW_Black4 quoted AllExtinct in post [post=478042]TD04 oil leak.[/post]
I'll update after I swap copper...
|04:08 PM - boo-key quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=478026]TD04 oil leak.[/post]
I'd just enjoy the tinkering. ...
|02:56 PM - psinuse quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=476762]Need Help. No Boost. Possible Leak?[/post]
After a while, the catalytic c...
|08:37 AM - Epictofer quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=476642]Timing belt double marks off[/post]
Here's the '04 WRX service man...
|09:55 PM - wrxwrb14 quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=476554]exhaust fumes through air vents on outside circulation[/post]
Yes, the black is soot from th...
|02:07 AM - wrxwrb14 quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=476322]exhaust fumes through air vents on outside circulation[/post]
Yes, I did it myself with the ...
|11:52 AM - LW_Black4 quoted thekamikaze kid in post [post=475258]up pipe question...[/post]
Thanks, but there is no problem goin...
|05:01 PM - boo-key quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=475154]2015 tail of the dragon annual boxer takeover[/post]
What's the 2nd cabin cost - to...
|10:36 AM - brfatal quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=474770]2015 tail of the dragon annual boxer takeover[/post]
Sounds pretty awesome. :) How...
|07:53 AM - LW_Black4 quoted brfatal in post [post=474738]2015 tail of the dragon annual boxer takeover[/post]
At the time I did that: B...
|10:14 PM - brfatal quoted LW_Black4 in post [post=474706]2015 tail of the dragon annual boxer takeover[/post]
May we please have a few key s...
|01:27 PM - LW_Black4 quoted brfatal in post [post=474634]2015 tail of the dragon annual boxer takeover[/post]
...time attack bugeye, brfatal? :)
|08:10 AM - LW_Black4 quoted Epictofer in post [post=474594]Knock Knock!![/post]
Got some parts porn for you gu...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|