lfuller1988 lfuller1988 is offline
- About lfuller1988
- WRX Club Region
- Rocky Mountain
- WRX Model
- WRX Year
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust Kit with MAC custom catted downpipe, Perrin TMIC.
- Mods - engine
- MAC Autosport Fuel Rail Kit with ID 1000 Fuel Injectors, DeatschWerks 065C Fuel Pump, Blouch GT 440XT with 10cm housing (upgraded HPD Turbine Wheel), HKS SSQV BOV kit, COBB AccessPort V3.
- Mods - drivetrain
- Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushing Combo, Prolite ACT Flywheel, ACT Heavy Duty Performance Street Disc Clutch Kit.
- Parts Wishlist
- 1/4 ET
- 1/8 ET
- Tranny type (Timeslip)
- Dyno HP #
- Dyno Torque #
- Dyno Type
- Dyno Shop Name
- MAC Autosport, CO
- Turbo Type (on Dyno)
- Boost Level (on Dyno)
- Pump or Race Gas (on Dyno)
- Pump gas
- Nitrous? (on Dyno)
- With Nitrous
- Favorite WRX shop/Vendor
- MAC Autosport
- Technical Programmer at CalFrac Well Services
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 01-15-2014 05:46 PM
- Visitor Messages for lfuller1988
- Last Activity: Today 10:43 AM
- Join Date: 09-23-2013
|01:36 AM - boo-key quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=483801]What did you do to your car today[/post]
And maybe if I did not have the ...
|12:41 AM - boo-key quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=464697]What did you do to your car today[/post]
Well now it is on to my first bi...
|01:09 AM - boo-key quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=462761]What did you do to your car today[/post]
|05:50 PM - Subarufan123 quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=459050]Accidently put 85 instead of 91 in my Stage 1 03 WRX?[/post]
Just keep out of boost and highe...
|04:54 PM - lfuller1988 quoted mosc in post [post=457074]no ethanol 93 octane[/post]
E85 means you have to ret...
|02:54 PM - boo-key quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=456234]What did you do to your car today[/post]
Well today I installed my Cobb A...
|01:47 PM - boo-key quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=447522]What did you do to your car today[/post]
I just ordered a new turbo, TMIC...
|05:34 PM - Sub14WRX quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=431089]Catted vs catless DP[/post]
also forgot to mention that if y...
|07:20 PM - psinuse quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=420617]Subaru Legacy GT 440XT Turbocharger versus Subaru WRX/STi 20G-XT Turbocharger[/post]
Sweet! Here comes the long road ...
|04:33 PM - brfatal quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=420473]Subaru Legacy GT 440XT Turbocharger versus Subaru WRX/STi 20G-XT Turbocharger[/post]
On a side note how much does a r...
|08:26 PM - pzr2874 quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=418961]New to modding. Don't know much yet. Help![/post]
I have a 2012 WRX. I achieved 33...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|