lfuller1988 lfuller1988 is offline
- About lfuller1988
- WRX Club Region
- Rocky Mountain
- WRX Model
- WRX Year
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust Kit.
- Mods - engine
- MAC Autosport Fuel Rail Kit with ID 1000 Fuel Injectors, DeatschWerks 065C Fuel Pump. Now running off of E85.
- Mods - drivetrain
- Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushing Combo, Prolite ACT Flywheel, ACT Heavy Duty Performance Street Disc Clutch Kit.
- 1/4 ET
- 1/8 ET
- Turbo Type (Timeslip)
- Tranny type (Timeslip)
- Dyno HP #
- Dyno Torque #
- Dyno Type
- Dyno Shop Name
- MAC Autosport, CO
- Turbo Type (on Dyno)
- Boost Level (on Dyno)
- Pump or Race Gas (on Dyno)
- Pump gas
- Favorite WRX shop/Vendor
- MAC Autosport
- Technical Programmer at CalFrac Well Services
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 01-15-2014 05:46 PM
- Visitor Messages for lfuller1988
- Last Activity: Yesterday 01:18 PM
- Join Date: 09-23-2013
|05:34 PM - Sub14WRX quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=431089]Catted vs catless DP[/post]
also forgot to mention that if y...
|07:20 PM - psinuse quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=420617]Subaru Legacy GT 440XT Turbocharger versus Subaru WRX/STi 20G-XT Turbocharger[/post]
Sweet! Here comes the long road ...
|04:33 PM - brfatal quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=420473]Subaru Legacy GT 440XT Turbocharger versus Subaru WRX/STi 20G-XT Turbocharger[/post]
On a side note how much does a r...
|08:26 PM - pzr2874 quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=418961]New to modding. Don't know much yet. Help![/post]
I have a 2012 WRX. I achieved 33...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|