Fidrat Fidrat is offline
- About Fidrat
- Iowa City
- WRX Club Region
- WRX Model
- WRX Year
- intake silencer delete,Borla cat-back,Cobb lightened crank pulley,Walbro fuel pump
- Mods - drivetrain
- kartboy short shifter & bushings, uncle Scotty's cocktail
- Mods -suspension
- Whiteline steering rack bushings,front & rear end links,ASA AR1-1 17/7.5 rims Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec tires 225/45/17
- Parts Wishlist
- 03 STi hood scoop,P&L Motorsports pro-tune,BlouchTurbo upgrade,Sti intercooler,
- 1/4 ET
- 1/4 MPH
- 1/8 ET
- 1/8 MPH
- 60' time
- Nitrous? (on Dyno)
- No Nitrous
- factory worker
- The sensation is as hard to forget as it is to ignore!!!
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 01-16-2013 05:33 AM
- Visitor Messages for Fidrat
- Last Activity: Yesterday 06:35 PM
- Join Date: 04-30-2003
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- WRXtuners Member
- Bryce'sWRX is offline
|09:56 AM - brfatal quoted Fidrat in post [post=448449]SPT Intake question.[/post]
...for that. To defend Fidrat, with proper support...
|04:55 PM - Fidrat quoted brfatal in post [post=448241]SPT Intake question.[/post]
That is completely preposter...
|07:53 AM - brfatal quoted Fidrat in post [post=448169]SPT Intake question.[/post]
With an intake silencer del...
|10:35 PM - Fidrat quoted NeverSummer in post [post=447866]Sway Bars & Endlinks Input[/post]
Two of my wrx buddy's had those....
|11:39 AM - Fidrat quoted Ruse01 in post [post=447834]06 silencer delete[/post]
So curious, il be doing thi...
|06:49 AM - Fidrat quoted DB_VW in post [post=447730]Endlinks help[/post]
I was told to stay away fr...
|09:29 PM - Subarufan123 quoted Fidrat in post [post=447386]Advice for smoother up shifting and downshifting?[/post]
If you want any hope of get...
|07:36 PM - sleepr quoted Fidrat in post [post=441233]What order should i do stuff in?[/post]
What's wrong with the stock...
|02:05 PM - Fidrat quoted Tcbparrish in post [post=435042]Turbo Upgrade.... Please Help[/post]
you and everyone else can go to...
|11:40 AM - Tcbparrish quoted Fidrat in post [post=435002]Turbo Upgrade.... Please Help[/post]
1. What is a stage 2 turbo?...
|05:23 PM - Fidrat quoted Brockton in post [post=434874]The big question[/post]
Why not do the water pump as ...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|