boo-key bear boo-key bear is offline
- About boo-key bear
- WRX Club Region
- WRX Model
- WRX Year
- 1992 chevorlet 1500 pickup 2wd
- Engine mods (not nessecarily all speed related): K&N thyphoon intake with shield, cobb accessport v3, phat ron of phatbotti tuning e-tune, heat wrapped megan racing 3in downpipe, hks hi-power catback, walbro 255lph fuel pump, grimmspeed crank pulley, 3mm grimmspeed phenolic spacers, one step colder plugs, 93 octane pump gas, ported and polished sti intake manifold, grimmspeed thermal coated 38mm v-band up pipe and dump tube, tial 38mm v-band liquid cooled external wastegate,coolant bypass mod, diy intercooler sprayer, grimmspeed 3 port electronic boost control solenoid, ported and polished tgv deletes, perrin turbo inlet, grimmspeed wastegate bracket,air pump delete with ks tech block off plates, diy radiator air diversion panel, sti high pressure radiator cap, torque solutions urethane ex
- Mods - engine
- Mods - drivetrain
- Mods -suspension
- diy rear subframe lockdown bolts brakes: hawk pads all around, ate super blue racing fluid, stoptech ss lines, Grimmspeed master cylinder brace
- Parts Wishlist
- larger tmic, vf43, injectors, cobb short shifter, header, coil overs, e85, sway bars, rotors
- 1/4 ET
- 1/8 ET
- Turbo Type (Timeslip)
- Boost Level (Timeslip)
- Pump or Race Gas? (Timeslip)
- Pump gas
- Nitrous? (Timeslip)
- No Nitrous
- Tires (Timeslip)
- Street Radials
- Race weight (Timeslip)
- Tranny type (Timeslip)
- Track Name (Timeslip)
- knoxville dragway
- Nitrous? (on Dyno)
- No Nitrous
- Favorite WRX shop/Vendor
- rally sport direct
- diesel mechanic
06' wrx tr
- Total Messages: 3
- Most Recent Message: 12-23-2013 12:36 PM
- Visitor Messages for boo-key bear
- Last Activity: Today 01:58 PM
- Join Date: 12-27-2008
|04:01 PM - boo-key bear mentioned mosc in post [post=440929]Hate the car above you[/post]
...made it past page 3 mosc .
|03:41 PM - boo-key bear mentioned armyofcase in post [post=436441]What did you do to your car today[/post]
...t don't get on much armyofcase
|03:07 AM - boo-key bear mentioned daddysfastcar in post [post=436089]stage 2 with intake or stock box[/post]
...so do good e-tunes. daddysfastcar and I both have used...
|03:00 AM - boo-key bear mentioned daddysfastcar in post [post=436081]New intake, looses power 4500k rpm please help[/post]
|01:16 PM - thekamikaze kid quoted boo-key bear in post [post=457514]decals[/post]
Please don't. Sent from AutoGu...
|11:02 PM - boo-key bear quoted Bubba James in post [post=457322]New parts![/post]
It's been quiet around here late...
|11:05 PM - Fidrat quoted boo-key bear in post [post=456906]Boost pulse?[/post]
You didn't remove the line with t...
|10:25 PM - Fidrat quoted boo-key bear in post [post=456890]Boost pulse?[/post]
Pics? Im having a hard time visua...
|12:23 AM - boo-key bear quoted Ian Metry in post [post=456602]08 WRX squeak sound - Need help[/post]
Thanks, it worked! I think so...
|01:54 PM - boo-key bear quoted lfuller1988 in post [post=456234]What did you do to your car today[/post]
Well today I installed my Cobb A...
|08:27 PM - boo-key bear quoted jeddy in post [post=455874]advice on a BOV[/post]
thanks guys for the advice...
|06:44 AM - GSMNZ quoted boo-key bear in post [post=455386]Scoop'n it up[/post]
Fast motor sports I think. Sen...
|10:21 PM - boo-key bear quoted Fidrat in post [post=455346]Scoop'n it up[/post]
What is FMS? Fast motor sp...
|08:54 AM - DB_VW quoted boo-key bear in post [post=455266]Should I upgrade my turbo?[/post]
Okay, yeah! Just wanted to make s...
|07:13 AM - DB_VW quoted boo-key bear in post [post=455218]Should I upgrade my turbo?[/post]
A vf from ebay or a cheaper brand...
|06:00 PM - boo-key bear quoted DB_VW in post [post=455178]Should I upgrade my turbo?[/post]
Would I be better off inve...
|06:12 AM - boo-key bear quoted az_wr3x in post [post=454266]which year exhausts are swapable?[/post]
Hey guys i found a set of he...
|04:15 PM - boo-key bear quoted GSMNZ in post [post=453289]Dowpipe + AP ??[/post]
Has anyone actually had a ...
|04:09 PM - GSMNZ quoted boo-key bear in post [post=452073]Set-up[/post]
[color=gray] The splitter is the...
|01:15 PM - boo-key bear quoted GSMNZ in post [post=451929]Set-up[/post]
I was going with the snow ...
|04:38 PM - GSMNZ quoted boo-key bear in post [post=451145]Set-up[/post]
I would look into grimmspeed inte...
|10:41 AM - boo-key bear quoted Chri in post [post=450297]Cobb Accessport v3 loss of power? 04 wrx[/post]
It's a $300 bov and its a...
|06:15 PM - boo-key bear quoted BLAZE2099 in post [post=449441]Experience With Fumoto Oil Drain Valves?[/post]
I got another off armorers or ...
|10:22 PM - Cosmo_kraemer quoted boo-key bear in post [post=449105]Turbo Oil Line.[/post]
Blouch would be your best bet to ...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|