Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   New England WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f99/)
-   -   Wicked Big Meet (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f99/wicked-big-meet-12119/)

DJT-WRX 05-10-2006 07:31 AM

Wicked Big Meet

If you live in the New England or Tri-State area ( or crazy enough to drive cross country )and want to check out the "biggest" Subaru/WRX meet then follow the link below:

[url]http://www.wickedbigmeet.com[/url]

I have never been but figured this was a good one to pop my cherry.

Rock! :rocks:

Ian 05-10-2006 04:46 PM

Cool! Kinda short notice but maybe I'll try to go

Tuner05WRX 05-10-2006 07:57 PM

WOW! I wish i lived by u guys. That would definetly be something worth checkin out.

Ian 05-10-2006 08:36 PM

[QUOTE=Tuner05WRX]WOW! I wish i lived by u guys. That would definetly be something worth checkin out.[/QUOTE]
Hey if you leave now you might be able to make itROFL

9d2TSi 05-11-2006 01:53 AM

Moved to the regionals.

Ian 05-11-2006 07:10 PM

I'm just a little confused do you have to register and pay to go? or is that for people that want to race in the events?

DJT-WRX 05-13-2006 12:04 AM

You can just show up.

[QUOTE=Ian]I'm just a little confused do you have to register and pay to go? or is that for people that want to race in the events?[/QUOTE]

Ian:

You only have to pay in advance for t-shirts and events. You can show up the day of the meet and pay only for entry into the meet ( which includes a BBQ lunch ).

Hope you make it there man!

Look for me there...I will probably be 1 of 10 red WRX owners there. :p

Ian 05-16-2006 06:52 PM

OK, cool
Do you know how much it is? and will I be paying for my car to be there and/or will my friend have to pay too? Thanks for the info, I am going to try to make it, I'll be one of the few blue WRX's !Laugh!

bigbadbuddha 05-17-2006 01:00 AM

I wish it were more notice. I would deefinitely made a road trip with my local club here.
We're about 40-45 subies here, Mostly wrx's and STI's but some forresters and legacys too.

Zaira 05-17-2006 06:08 PM

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I want to go! I was gonna go anyway, ### I was supposed to be in Boston...but now I'm not...so I might come from CT...I don't think I have anyone to go with though...none of my friends are into cars like me...def none of my gf's...I might be able to get one of my guy friends to go...do you have to be there at 10am or can you show up anytime? Are any of you guys that are going staying overnight somewhere near there? [/COLOR]

Ian 05-17-2006 10:29 PM

[QUOTE=Zaira][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I want to go! I was gonna go anyway, ### I was supposed to be in Boston...but now I'm not...so I might come from CT...I don't think I have anyone to go with though...none of my friends are into cars like me...def none of my gf's...I might be able to get one of my guy friends to go...do you have to be there at 10am or can you show up anytime? Are any of you guys that are going staying overnight somewhere near there? [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
I am going but I won't be staying over night. You are more than welcome to follow me up if you want? Let me know if you want to meet up. I would like to be on the road by 11:00am latest if not sooner.
Does anyone know how much this thing is if you pay at the gate?

Zaira 05-18-2006 07:59 AM

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Thanks Ian! :) I might just do that! Let me know some details-where I would meet up with you etc. Are you going by yourself or with others? [/COLOR]

Ian 05-18-2006 07:02 PM

[QUOTE=Zaira][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Thanks Ian! :) I might just do that! Let me know some details-where I would meet up with you etc. Are you going by yourself or with others? [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
I sent you a PM not sure if it went threw?

Zaira 05-21-2006 04:51 AM

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I just wanna say...just got home from the "WBM" ok well, not technically, that was like many hours ago (I stopped off a couple places)...but anyway, IMHO it was spectacular-supposedly-there were 775 Subies there (mmm-subie nation) and it was fantastic!!! I have quite a few pics and will post them at a later date (hopefully in the next few days if I don't procrastinate) if anyone is interested. :)[/COLOR]

Ian 05-21-2006 07:55 PM

You better post pics! Post then in the "Hang out" section so everyone can see