Subaru WRX Forum banner

Marcus Dairy Meet?

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Scooby2006 
#1 ·
Anyone interested in meeting up at Marcus Dairy (in Danbury) again this summer? I'll contact the owner and see when we can do it, just wanted to gague people's interest in going. Last year was a decent turnout.

#2 ·
I just left a message for the person in charge of handeling their 'events' so as soon as I get the call back and an ok sigh we can have our meet!!! Anyone want to start suggesting dates? I think a Saturday would be best as Sundays are usually reserved for the bikers. Only Saturday I CANNOT do is 7/14. I'll keep you posted as far as any news I hear from them! :)

#9 ·
I am now trying to get something together for August. I still have not gotten a reply from Marcus Dairy and with the Mohegan Sun meet next weekend and a lot of other obligations mine as well as others, I was thinking August would give us enough time to pick an exact date and get a good number of people going? Does the 11th sound good to you guys?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.