Subaru WRX Forum banner

Any local Subie clubs in New England?

14K views 49 replies 6 participants last post by  mfarnham 
#1 ·
I'm looking to find anyone in Mass that knows of any WrX clubs... I see everyone out the driving around...I just want to find some local guys that are into the same stuff i am.

#30 ·
hey guys sorry been crazy with work. working 2 jobs and trying to build a motor all at the same time. sounds like a good weekend to all meet up. ill deff go. i know some one with a 05wrx that will most likely go also. the more the better.:D if someone wants to cruise any time sooner just let me know. im not afraid of wasting gas. since im not always at my computer, if some one wants to cruise and meet up just text the cell 774-402-1613, Dan

#39 ·
hey guys. im still good for saturday but i forgot i have to work till 12.30 or 1. im about 10 minutes for blackstone. but umm well here is my number again 1-774-402-1613 Dan , just text me and tell me where u guys are and where to meet.looking forward to the meet:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.