Subaru WRX Forum banner

Any local Subie clubs in New England?

14K views 49 replies 6 participants last post by  mfarnham 
#1 ·
I'm looking to find anyone in Mass that knows of any WrX clubs... I see everyone out the driving around...I just want to find some local guys that are into the same stuff i am.

#4 ·
meets??

hey wats up im new to the site and bought a 09 wrx sedan a little over 3 months ago. i live in southbridge but work in shrewsburry at the subaru dealership.i think i met boosted 09 at a car wash. im interested in local meets bofore the weather gets too shitty. let me know if u wanna meet up or know of anything going on.
thanks, Dan!Thumbs Up

#19 ·
LOL, no it's ok....I meant traffic lights......so I get to at least feel the turbo a few times a week......otherwise my daily driving habits don't see me over 3500prm's.......plus the speed limit on rte-1 is 55 so I'll pull 1st and 2nd gear a little and still not be speeding.....I can't even imagine 5th gear on boost!....2nd gear is just fine.......to the OP....I see so many WRX's out there....just always going the opposite direction.....it would be nice to cruise with a group.....plus it would allow me to physically/personnally see/ask about all the mods available for these cars.

#20 ·
Alright....Lets try this. Lets set a cruise up for Halloween afternoon or Nov. 1st. Its a saturday and a sunday...what works for you guys? I say we meet up at the Blackstone center in Millbury...give me some input so i know what you guys think?

#22 ·
hmm....i dont know really...hang out and talk about cars....then go rip around for a while..get something to eat...pretty much whatever. Hopefully we can get these other 2 guys to come..4 is a good start.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.