Subaru WRX Forum banner

SoCal Spring Meet

2K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  a5ylum5150 
#1 ·
Hey, I am spreading the word about a meet coming up in So Cal. I am one of the leaders of the Los Angeles chapter of the United Kia Enthusiasts car club and a member of forteforums.com. We are holding a meet along with matrixowners.com. The plan is to meet up in the parking lot to the left of In-N-Out and hang out for a while then drive through Glendora Mountain Road. If we get a a lot of people to show up we may be across the street as the lot may accommodate more of us better, so just be aware of that. The meet will take place Saturday, April 23rd and we will officially meet at 12 PM. You are more than welcome to be early. I probably will be and I know others will be also. The invite is being extended to many car forums to try and make this as big and fun as possible. If you have any questions feel free to post in this thread and I will reply as soon as possible. Hope you can all come out and make this a great day.

Font Tree Signage Travel Asphalt

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.