Subaru WRX Forum banner

MEET: Kern County Area / Central Valley, Bakersfield , Delano , Arvin , Taft and etc

5K views 16 replies 2 participants last post by  PinoyRukus 
#1 · (Edited)

***INFO ON NEXT MEET***

Date: 11/04/11 (friday) BIWEEKLY/ Everyother Friday
Time: 5pm
Location: Buffalo Wild Wings 5677 Gosford Road BAKERSFIELD, CA 93313
Phone: 6616644550
Online Website: http://www.buffalowildwings.com/?gclid=CLX7qu6amKwCFQNShwodbQR9QA

***We are more active on the Nabisco/Nasioc Thread same thread name****
www.tinyurl.com/kernsubies

This location was chosen due to people wanting/craving wings. Golden coral is opening up this thursday so it SHOULD not be as busy but if it is we will move the meet to Just wing it or Wingstop. PM me with any questions.

Ok guys I ordered the biz cards and we got a smoking deal. Total came out to $41.45 after all discounts and my groupon applied. If you guys each can help pitch in a couple bucks it would be greatly appreciated. You can pitch in through paypal pinoyrukus.com , chase epay same email, or at this fridays meet.

Discounts/coupons/groupons used. $15 groupon for $60worth of product, 30% off of all products, free S/H ($24 to ship) after $25 over the $60 used for groupon.

5000 cards in Glossy for the cost of about 1000 LMAO! if you guys don't know me trust me I know how to shop.

Finalized Card . Used comicpro font cause it kinda looks like a comic book. LOL

Rules:
1. No horseplay at the buisness/parking lot we are at. No reving, burnouts and etc.

2. Support the buisness we are visiting buy food, beer, etc etc they are providing the parking area :D

3. No BASHING!!! We are here for one thing, to meet and greet Subaru owners. Don't bash or knock something you don't like its not your car. We are here to support our fellow subie owner (we are out numbered :lol:)

4. Don't post about not going cause there's only 3-4 cars going. Who cares its probably less cause of your rants! Rain, snow , hail these meets will be held (except holidays)

5. Please try to be on time no one likes to be the lone gunman LOL

6. If you don't want a be there then don't go. We don't need Debbie downers/haters.

7. Invite you subie friends. The more the better

8. Cockyness/Arrogance is strictly prohibited!!!

9. Do not be offended if our group enforces these rules on you. If rules are consistently broken we may ask you to leave.

10 More rules to come

Ok guys so I keep seeing postings about how we never have a meet and greet blah bla bla blah but no one ever had the balls to do something about it. Well.... Here i am :D. I made this new thread because audiosavy/brandon (nabisco) is not as active as he used to be. We decided to do it at 5pm. People have family, things to do on a weekend, bday parties, bbqs this time gives ample time for people to do whatever they want after. This will be updated every two weeks. Any input Let me know :banana:

These are the only photos I liked from my batch for out friday meet 10/7 cause someone was using my tripod (cough cough jake) HAHAHA . We will take some new pix next meet

See less See more
#10 ·
***INFO ON NEXT MEET***

Last Subie Meet of the Yr due to holidays
Date: 12/16(friday) BIWEEKLY/ Everyother Friday
Info: I believe we will do a photoshoot first (dont be late!!!) then cruise to a spot to eat/hangout/talk crap LOL

Possible Morning Sat Cruise/Canyon run Depending on amount of people
Date: 12/17
Time: 8am
Location: Canyons in Tehachpi Mike Abdad has the details and will upload a direction list/map
PM moneymike1988 for deatails or get his number

#12 ·
***INFO ON NEXT MEET***

Nasioc Hosted Tuner Meet
Date: 1/27/12(friday) BIWEEKLY/ Everyother Friday
Ph:6613997800
Map:MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map

This Location was chosen due to size of parking lot and members that are driving from delano/shafter/NW bako. If you dont like it you should of voted LOL

If you would like me to Text you about upcoming meets (I would text 2-3days advance) please PM or email (pinoyrukus@hotmail.com) with you name, number, car/color/model and I will add you to my mass text app. If you would like to be removed please do the same. Thanks!

Unofficial meets/ other car meets
Every sat night at In and out stockdale hwy. (all cars/makes go but some members like myself do not attend saturday nights)
*if you would like to add to this list pm or email (pinoyrukus@hotmail.com)

Rules:
1. No horseplay at the buisness/parking lot we are at. No reving, burnouts and etc.
2. Support the buisness we are visiting buy food, beer, etc etc they are providing the parking area :D
3. No BASHING!!! We are here for one thing, to meet and greet Subaru owners. Don't bash or knock something you don't like its not your car. We are here to support our fellow subie owner.
4. Don't post about not going cause there's only 3-4 cars going. Who cares its probably less cause of your rants! Rain, snow , hail these meets will be held (except holidays)
6. If you don't want a be there then don't go. We don't need Debbie downers/haters.
9. Do not be offended if our group enforces these rules on you. If rules are consistently broken we may ask you to leave.
10. More rules to come

Ok guys so I keep seeing postings about how we never have a meet and greet blah bla bla blah but no one ever had the balls to do something about it. Well.... Here i am :D. I made this new thread because audiosavy/brandon (nabisco) is not as active as he used to be. We decided to do it at 5pm. People have family, things to do on a weekend, bday parties, bbqs this time gives ample time for people to do whatever they want after. This will be updated every two weeks. Any input Let me know :banana:

Photos: New to Old

Nasioc X ///Mfest meet 1.13.12 (first meet of the yr)
JT Photography - Nasioc/Mfest Meet Professionally Shot / and Edited by Jofel Tolosa. his web site JT Photography
Nasioc x Mfest Friday 13th 2012 pictures by pinoyrukus - Photobucket Shot by Mike/pinoyrukus

Canyon Run/ Last Meet in December Photos *shot by Mike/moneymike and Mike/pinoyrukus*
EL CANYON RUN Dec 17 2011 pictures by pinoyrukus - Photobucket
Mountain-Cruise-Meet pictures by bugeyemike - Photobucket

Toys For Tots Meet Photos (multiple forums/ car groups) *Shot By danny/dannyboy and dereck/dreksti*
Toys for Tots pictures by civic_ex_racer - Photobucket
Subie pictures by peanutykarns - Photobucket

SubieFest 11 *shot by Michael/Pinoyrukus*
SubieFest pictures by pinoyrukus - Photobucket

First Meet / Still Waiting on Jakes Batch he used my tripod!! *shot by Michael/Pinoyrukus*
Subie Meets pictures by pinoyrukus - Photobucket

Finalized Business Card / Slap on any car you like cards. Each member gets a box and pitch in if you can.

#14 ·
***INFO ON NEXT MEET***

Nasioc & ///Mfest CoHosted Tuner Meet (all cars are welcome please follow rules)
Date: 2/10/12 (friday) BIWEEKLY/ Everyother Friday
Location: House of Wings & Boba Drinks (next to carls jr) 3541 Panama Ln # 140, Bakersfield, CA 93313-3767
Ph: (661) 836-0603 ‎
Map: MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map
***possible cruise after meet if anyone wants to make a route ***

We communicate more through our main thread on Nasioc MEET: Kern County Area / Central Valley, Bakersfield , Delano , Arvin , Taft and etc. - NASIOC

If you would like me to Text you about upcoming meets (I would text 2-3days advance) please PM or email (pinoyrukus@hotmail.com) with you name, number, car/color/model and I will add you to my mass text app. If you would like to be removed please do the same. Thanks!

Every sat night at In and out stockdale hwy. (all cars/makes go but some members like myself do not attend saturday nights)

Rules:
3. No BASHING!!! We are here for one thing, to meet and greet Subaru owners. Don't bash or knock something you don't like its not your car. We are here to support our fellow subie owner.
10. More rules to come

Magoos Pizza Meet Jan 27/2012
Magoos Pizza Meet Jan 27 2012 pictures by pinoyrukus - Photobucket Shot by Pinoyrukus/Mike

Nasioc X ///Mfest meet 1.13.12 (first meet of the yr)
JT Photography | Nasioc/Mfest Meet Professionally Shot / and Edited by Jofel Tolosa. his web site JT Photography
Nasioc x Mfest Friday 13th 2012 pictures by pinoyrukus - Photobucket Shot by Mike/pinoyrukus

Canyon Run/ Last Meet in December Photos *shot by Mike/moneymike and Mike/pinoyrukus*

Toys For Tots Meet Photos (multiple forums/ car groups) *Shot By danny/dannyboy and dereck/dreksti*

First Meet / Still Waiting on Jakes Batch he used my tripod!! *shot by Michael/Pinoyrukus*

Local Used Subaru Parts PM me if interested

Parts off Jerrys 2011 silver Sti hatch (i bought most of em LOL)
Tomioka EL headers/upipe $450

Parts off ryans 03 silver wrx:
oem 16inch wheels with tires $100 no curbs (one tire needs a patch)
02/03 jdm sti hoodscoop painted silver
cusco front/rear strut tower braces $100 each
07Sti TMIC $250
Megans DP uncatted $60
red hazzard switch $15

wrxFTWdey:
08+ wrx tubroxs RFL bov.
Good working condition.
Asking 120.

Michael/pinoyrukus 08 sti hatch:
oem sti sway bars best offer

Sunnis evo X:
ets divorced dp

Ronalds rsx
exedy lightweight flywheel $200

Josh:
evo 9 wheels 17x8 et35 5x114.3 $350
montegi wheels orange 17x7 et40 $250
both/combo $500 no tires

Max:
02 wrx motor spun bearing
02 stock intake

Finalized Business Card / Slap on any car you like cards. Each member gets a box and pitch in if you can.

#15 ·
***INFO ON NEXT MEET***

Nasioc Hosted(all cars are welcome please follow rules)
Date: 2/24/12 (friday) BIWEEKLY/ Everyother Friday
Location: BGF Asian Dinner 1400 Calloway Dr Bakersfield, CA 93312
Ph:‎ (661) 587-9202
Map:Driving Directions - BGF Asian Diner - Bakersfield, CA
Location was picked due to size of Lot/recommendation by moneymike and we never did chinese food yet. We can do yogurtland after for dessert (its in the same area/NW). BGF got 4 votes, followed by Yogurtland 3 votes, BWW 2votes and BJs 2 votes.

We communicate more through our main thread on Nasioc MEET: Kern County Area / Central Valley, Bakersfield , Delano , Arvin , Taft and etc. - NASIOC

Canyon Run lead by Tony 911/Matt z4
Saturday morning. Meeting at 7AM at the Double Tree at Rosedale & 99. Going to Isabella and back around. Be advised that it's a crazy rd if you never taken it.

Rules:
10. More rules to come

House of Wings & Boba Drinks Meet feb 10
House of wings Feb 10 2012 pictures by pinoyrukus - Photobucket

Magoos Pizza Meet Jan 27 2012 pictures by pinoyrukus - Photobucket Shot by Pinoyrukus/Mike

Nasioc X ///Mfest meet 1.13.12 Sonics (first meet of the yr)
JT Photography | Nasioc/Mfest Meet Professionally Shot / and Edited by Jofel Tolosa. his web site JT Photography

07Sti TMIC $250
Megans DP uncatted $60
red hazzard switch $15

wrxFTWdey:
08+ wrx tubroxs RFL bov.
Good working condition.
Asking 120.

Sunnis evo X:
ets divorced dp

Ronalds rsx

Josh:
both/combo $500 no tires

Max:
02 stock intake

#16 ·
***INFO ON NEXT MEET***

Nasioc Hosted(all cars are welcome please follow rules)
Date: 2/24/12 (friday) BIWEEKLY/ Everyother Friday
Location: BGF Asian Dinner 1400 Calloway Dr Bakersfield, CA 93312
Ph:‎ (661) 587-9202
Map:Driving Directions - BGF Asian Diner - Bakersfield, CA
Location was picked due to size of Lot/recommendation by moneymike and we never did chinese food yet. We can do yogurtland after for dessert (its in the same area/NW). BGF got 4 votes, followed by Yogurtland 3 votes, BWW 2votes and BJs 2 votes.

Canyon Run lead by Tony 911/Matt z4
Saturday morning. Meeting at 7AM at the Double Tree at Rosedale & 99. Going to Isabella and back around. Be advised that it's a crazy rd if you never taken it.

Rules:
10. More rules to come

07Sti TMIC $250
Megans DP uncatted $60
red hazzard switch $15

wrxFTWdey:
08+ wrx tubroxs RFL bov.
Good working condition.
Asking 120.

Sunnis evo X:
ets divorced dp

Ronalds rsx

Josh:
both/combo $500 no tires

Max:
02 stock intake

#17 ·
***INFO ON NEXT MEET***

Nasioc Hosted Tuner Meet/Greet(all cars are welcome please follow rules)
Date: 3/23/12 (friday) BIWEEKLY/ Everyother Friday
Location: Don Pericos (mexican restauran) 4701 White Ln # D, Bakersfield, CA 93309
Ph:‎ (661) 832-3002 ‎
Map:Don Perico Restaurants

Subaru Summer Solstice 2012 Caravan
Date: June 24th
Time: Meet In am
We will be BBQing it up so.... if everyone can bring something that would be appriciated *don't be chintsy/cheap!*. We need a portable grill propane preferable for easy clean up.

Pinoyrukus - boombox, pop up shade 10x10, cooler. I'll bring some Hotlinks and buns along with ice for the cooler ^_^

Nasioc Hosted Canyon Run
Date: TBA
Time:
DIRECTIONS TO:

DIRECTIONS FROM:

Rules:
10. More rules to come

Chipotle/Canyon Run 3/9-3/10
Chipotle and Canyon Run pictures by pinoyrukus - Photobucket shot by pinoyrukus/mike
Video 2012 Kern County Canyon Cruise - YouTube shot by mike abad and edited by wyatt (r32)

- Nasioc/Mfest Meet Professionally Shot / and Edited by Jofel Tolosa. his web site http://jofeltolosa.tumblr.com/

07Sti TMIC $250
Megans DP uncatted $60
red hazzard switch $15

wrxFTWdey:
08+ wrx tubroxs RFL bov.
Good working condition.
Asking 120.

Sunnis evo X:
ets divorced dp

Ronalds rsx

Josh:
both/combo $500 no tires

Max:
02 stock intake

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.