Subaru WRX Forum banner

Girl/car/help?

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  shamrock 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey Guys, Just Need Some Help.....:) I'm New To This Forums And I Have A 02 Wrx, Do You Know Where I Could Go To Ask Some Questions About My Car & And What Forums I Could Go To And Meets?..thank :d...u

#3 ·
Good morning:D,I DIDN'T THINK ANY ONE WILL REPLY...... like I said I got a wrx 02, but for the last 2 weeks. I have some white smoke coming out of my car and I also have a mis fired. I took the car to some guy "MECHANIC" lol..he said I had a cracked head...so I am hoping to find some out here in south cali, To help me out...SO WHAT SOULD I DO?............OH YEAH THANKS YOU FOR THE REPLY :)

#4 ·
Well, if you want to make sure his diagnosis is correct, take it to another mechanic and get their opinion without telling them what the first's was. But the symptoms sound like they match the diagnosis...unfortunately, sorry. If you want to find someone good to do the work in your area, you could just make another post here asking the guys in LA if they know of one.

#7 · (Edited)
White smoke=burning water/coolent. Which is exactly what will happen when your head is cracked. Combined with a misfire means there's probably a loss in compression.

Edit: Consistent white smoke would be a symtom. Like mosc said, in the morning it's normal. I should have been clearer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.