Subaru WRX Forum banner

Canyon country

5K views 34 replies 6 participants last post by  BiggSean 
#1 ·
theres a nice black sti that goes to the end of my street all the tme for someone over there, and somtimes there is a silver wrx with him, if u guys happen to see this, stop by we could chat about our cars. any clubs or anything like that out here in santa clarita? id like to check out some cars see and hear for myself with al the upgrades. peace out

#2 ·
Hey. I've met a guy who lives in my neighborhood who has a black STI. His name is Mike and I don't think he's on this board. He's on NASIOC. I have a 2005 Blue Wagon and I live off of whites canyon and nadal. Up at the top of the hill.

#9 ·
definetly that would be a good place, hey sean you work near the hot rod hobbies RC track off soledad i think? thats the only store in that shopping center that i know of lol, but ive seen a blue wagon in there a few times, seems to be in the same spot, with the wrxtuners.com sticker on it lol, thats how i found this site, that you?

#10 ·
freshjive959 said:
definetly that would be a good place, hey sean you work near the hot rod hobbies RC track off soledad i think? thats the only store in that shopping center that i know of lol, but ive seen a blue wagon in there a few times, seems to be in the same spot, with the wrxtuners.com sticker on it lol, thats how i found this site, that you?
LOL, I'm glad the WRXtuners stickers paid off. I'm happy to be able to take credit for attracting at least one person to the board because of it. Yes that's me. I work at the Ceiling fan/Fireplace store right next to Hot Rod Hobbies. Occasionally I hear a boxer rumble and see STIs pass by the store. I'm sure you were one of those few that i've seen.

#13 ·
alright well maybe see if ya can get them together, and post it on here and maybe we'll get a few others to show up, id love to talk to some other subaru owners, i just got mine a few months ago and not sure what to do to it! lol id love to get some ideas and see what other people have.

#22 ·
Well that went over really well. I would say there were at least 20 cars there. Subies and Evos mainly. You guys up for doing this again? Maybe we can do it every other Saturday at the same In 'N Out or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.