Subaru WRX Forum banner

Anynone in the San Diego area???!?

7K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  blakes05 
#1 ·
What's up guy's? I was wondering if anybody here is from San Diego CA ? If not, do you know of any WRX clubs in S.D.? Or somebody who might??

#3 ·
Im from SD too....I just traded in MY 03wrx for an 05 STi, but anyways wanted to see what mods they have done on thier cars...I get my STi tomorrow. the day i traded in my REX i let one of my buddys test drive it...lost control went about 100 ft into the bushes and damaged everthing but my trunk, and its been in the shop ever since. so im still debating if i should get rid of it cause of insurance, and waste more money on insurance and mods...havent figured it out yet..

#4 ·
GABSTERGABE said:
Im from SD too....I just traded in MY 03wrx for an 05 STi, but anyways wanted to see what mods they have done on thier cars...I get my STi tomorrow. the day i traded in my REX i let one of my buddys test drive it...lost control went about 100 ft into the bushes and damaged everthing but my trunk, and its been in the shop ever since. so im still debating if i should get rid of it cause of insurance, and waste more money on insurance and mods...havent figured it out yet..
make your friend pay for it. i don't really care if this guy took a f*cking bullet for your first born child, there's no excuse.

#10 ·
sometimes me and my friends meet up in our cars and drive to the beach or down town or something like that. im sure we could easily arrange something though. maybe a bbq at coronado? meet, hang out, talk about cars, then go on a little cruise maybe?

#15 ·
If you are military you can keep your car registered to Iowa and therefore you dont need to follow CA smog laws, just KEEP YOUR CAR REGISTERED TO IOWA!Thumbs Up You should be WAY stoked on that. I just moved from San Diego to NC about six months ago....I was born and raised in SD....I miss my home town terribly:(

#16 ·
oh sweet i cant wait then so now i can keep all my stuff on my car lol i love iowa they dont care if you even have exhaust lol well some cops do lol, yea i love it out there in SD my brother in law is a navy seal and they lived there for 3 years now they are moving to Virginia in a couple months. I cant wait to move to SD

#18 ·
I'm in SD in the downtown area...shopping for an 04/05 STi right now through a friend who has a dealer pass for the auctions. Right now I'm driving a 300ZX Turbo so I'm still down to go on a cruise or something in the meantime, but I should be picking up my Subie this month if all goes well. What are your schedules like? I have Sundays and Mondays off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.