Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   SoCal WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f98/)
-   -   Anynone in the San Diego area???!? (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f98/anynone-san-diego-area-6127/)

snojerk321 09-28-2004 08:46 PM

Anynone in the San Diego area???!?

What's up guy's? I was wondering if anybody here is from San Diego CA ? If not, do you know of any WRX clubs in S.D.? Or somebody who might??

jbro2006 06-07-2006 07:14 PM

In Sd

I'm here in SD too and looking for others to run mod ideas by.. I haven't done anything to my 06 sport wagon yet but have a catless invidia downpipe and AEM cold air intake ready to be installed..!Thumbs Up

GABSTERGABE 06-08-2006 12:55 AM

Im from SD too....I just traded in MY 03wrx for an 05 STi, but anyways wanted to see what mods they have done on thier cars...I get my STi tomorrow. the day i traded in my REX i let one of my buddys test drive it...lost control went about 100 ft into the bushes and damaged everthing but my trunk, and its been in the shop ever since. so im still debating if i should get rid of it cause of insurance, and waste more money on insurance and mods...havent figured it out yet..

white_streak 06-12-2006 09:50 PM

[QUOTE=GABSTERGABE]Im from SD too....I just traded in MY 03wrx for an 05 STi, but anyways wanted to see what mods they have done on thier cars...I get my STi tomorrow. the day i traded in my REX i let one of my buddys test drive it...lost control went about 100 ft into the bushes and damaged everthing but my trunk, and its been in the shop ever since. so im still debating if i should get rid of it cause of insurance, and waste more money on insurance and mods...havent figured it out yet..[/QUOTE]
make your friend pay for it. i don't really care if this guy took a f*cking bullet for your first born child, there's no excuse.

eighth08 06-30-2006 01:32 PM

[QUOTE=jbro2006]AEM cold air intake ready to be installed..!Thumbs Up[/QUOTE]

sigh.... you should read up on CAI's on our cars.,

AWDsubi 07-11-2006 09:32 PM

Here in SD

I live here in SD looking forward to meeting up and gong for a drive or race at qualcomm

STiWHAT! 08-23-2006 03:29 PM

rep SD

im in SD also, i know of a few guys who meet up in clairemont mesa at this subway on wedesnday or thursday nights, sti's and evo's bunch of other cars. but let me know whats up with any subaru clubs.

new2scoob 08-24-2006 05:22 PM

we should have a meet sometime. it just seems like were in one of the smallest groups. let me know what you all think.

05subarui 09-12-2006 01:17 AM

Do any of you guys meet up on friday or saturdays

new2scoob 09-17-2006 02:17 PM

sometimes me and my friends meet up in our cars and drive to the beach or down town or something like that. im sure we could easily arrange something though. maybe a bbq at coronado? meet, hang out, talk about cars, then go on a little cruise maybe?

endersgame 04-08-2008 04:48 PM

hey all, just picked up a 03. love the bugeyes. seeing whats been going on in SD. i live here in chula vista if anyone is near, drop a line.

Erlend 04-08-2008 04:58 PM

I am in SD as well. Let me know if we get a meet together, I am totally down!

endersgame 04-18-2008 02:26 AM

ya im pretty sure id be down for a meet 2.

VD5505 04-18-2008 09:05 AM

I'm moving to San Diego well Coronado im in the navy, i was wondering if i keep my car registered here in iowa do i have to follow all those smog laws and so on there?? what do i do about my exhaust??

zmanoside 04-18-2008 10:50 AM

[QUOTE=VD5505;193123]I'm moving to San Diego well Coronado im in the navy, i was wondering if i keep my car registered here in iowa do i have to follow all those smog laws and so on there?? what do i do about my exhaust??[/QUOTE]

If you are military you can keep your car registered to Iowa and therefore you dont need to follow CA smog laws, just KEEP YOUR CAR REGISTERED TO IOWA!Thumbs Up You should be WAY stoked on that. I just moved from San Diego to NC about six months ago....I was born and raised in SD....I miss my home town terribly:(