Subaru WRX Forum banner

Any recommended Mechanic Shops in LA for Subaru?

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  FreeDiRo 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am checking out a 2008 Subaru WRX either this Saturday or next weekend. I wanted to take the WRX into a local Subaru mechanic for them to do a checkup on the car before I decided to purchase it or not from a private seller.

I don't know any good Subaru mechanic shops located in LA. Can anyone recommend any Subaru or general mechanic shop in Los Angeles, CA?

Thank you,

#5 ·
I would recommend my shop, YimiSportTuning in Santa Clarita. Google the name for their address and phone number. The website doesn't get updated with content, but they are certainly reliable and busy with Subarus...they will not bullshit you. It may seem far, but I drive there from Ventura County if that's any consolation.

Honestly, I would not trust anyone's opinion in the Valley, nor would I trust any dealer in LA...

Good luck, I hope it's a good find!

#8 ·
I contacted the below mechanic shops and either they are not open any longer or not open on saturday.

Subaru Independent
Cub Machine
Brainstorm performance
SPD TUNING
Performance Dyno Tuning (PDT)
Solo Performance

Are there any other mechanic shops around Hollywood, Burbank, Culver City or Los Angeles area that is open on Saturday?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.