Magnus Intake Manifold Review
OK guys, heres the deal. I purchased the Magnus Intake manifold with dreams of 30-40 midrange hp gains.. Well I noticed a few things installing it. Considering the cost that is still in the $1,000 range this is a product I would steer people away from.. I ran into the following installation issues...
1. No provisions for TMIC mounting bracket.
2. No provisions for Coolant Reservoir.
3. Poor alignment of mounting holes.
4. No tolerance for block coolant line.
5. Mounting location for throttle cable creates a Massive hood clearance issue..
6. If your not running an EMS (thankfully I am) you might have issues with Vacuum lines.
The above listed issues have added some decent down time as I have to fabricate mounting brackets for the throttle cable and the Coolant tank..
Granted I have not been able to hit the dyno for a tunning session with this intake manifold.
So in general my review is to pass on this item...
02 WRX.. "It's fun when it runs.. Problem is that it hardly ever does..."