sweet sti - Subaru WRX Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 12-04-2006, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 16
onefast85ch is an unknown
sweet sti

cool vid


Click here to see Video

Last edited by 9d2TSi; 12-10-2006 at 10:58 AM.
onefast85ch is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 Old 12-04-2006, 01:01 PM
WRXtuners Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 924
shamrock is an unknown
Nice car. Too bad it will more than likely never reach the states. Way to go Subaru

_Ryan_
2004 Wrb "BUGEYE"
http://www.misubie.com/
shamrock is offline  
post #3 of 12 Old 12-04-2006, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 16
onefast85ch is an unknown
yeah it really sucks it would be sweet to get one
onefast85ch is offline  
post #4 of 12 Old 12-04-2006, 09:50 PM
WRXtuners Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 128
Flat 4 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrock
Nice car. Too bad it will more than likely never reach the states. Way to go Subaru
Subaru doesn't have anything to do with that particular model car. It's an aftermarket "tuner car." http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/tunergp.asp

It would be nice if Subaru did offer something like that. I'd also like to see a Forester Sti/STI on our shores.
Flat 4 is offline  
post #5 of 12 Old 12-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Ian
Moderator
 
Ian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,722
Images: 9
Ian is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to Ian
Sorry but that 2nd video contained street racing so I had to delete it. Please don't post any kind of street racing videos. Thanks

Litchfield FTW!!!

My turbo's fixed and a lot better =)
Ian is offline  
post #6 of 12 Old 12-10-2006, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 16
onefast85ch is an unknown
yea um like i had posted earlyer in my post i had stated it was all computer generated so it was all fake so yeah
onefast85ch is offline  
post #7 of 12 Old 12-10-2006, 01:53 AM
WRXtuners Member
 
ilovecake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 106
ilovecake is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to ilovecake Send a message via MSN to ilovecake Send a message via Yahoo to ilovecake
Not to sound mean, but how is the race in the begining fake? It looked pretty real to me.

Save the environment or ill f***ing kill you!
ilovecake is offline  
post #8 of 12 Old 12-10-2006, 10:57 AM
WRXtuners Member
 
9d2TSi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,171
Images: 5
9d2TSi is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to 9d2TSi Send a message via MSN to 9d2TSi
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefast85ch
yea um like i had posted earlyer in my post i had stated it was all computer generated so it was all fake so yeah
Yeah, um, like Ian posted earlier, don't do it again.

My car is well, it's like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag...

<------ Click to see what I'm workin' with. ;)
9d2TSi is offline  
post #9 of 12 Old 12-30-2006, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 16
onefast85ch is an unknown
ok this is getting a littel out of control

we are all adults here

and dont ack like none of you havent ever street raced and i know every one has there opnion here but i am mearly just tring to show people my friends car
it is completely legal to say that this video is fake and computer generated
or it was performed on a closed street and none of us here know that for a fact or not
but since your ( SITE ) has a problem with people having funn then ill just post the link
to the video

Last edited by onefast85ch; 12-31-2006 at 02:52 PM.
onefast85ch is offline  
post #10 of 12 Old 12-30-2006, 01:08 AM
WRXtuners Member
 
Herknav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 231
Images: 4
Herknav is more helpful than not
Garage
umm, yeah... the SITE has rules: Street Racing Threads.

That is why your link was deleted.


Cosworth? Porsche? Litchfield? Lots of scratch went into that car. It looks awesome though. They built the way I would... minimal outside impact, all the effort is under the hood and expressed on the road. They never gave any hard numbers though. I imagine that you could get it for the price if an M3??? Probably more like an M5...

Brandon
02 WRX Cobb Stage 2 now SOLD to my father who sold it to my Brother. Have fun Al!
Herknav is offline  
post #11 of 12 Old 12-31-2006, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 16
onefast85ch is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herknav
umm, yeah... the SITE has rules: Street Racing Threads.

That is why your link was deleted.


Cosworth? Porsche? Litchfield? Lots of scratch went into that car. It looks awesome though. They built the way I would... minimal outside impact, all the effort is under the hood and expressed on the road. They never gave any hard numbers though. I imagine that you could get it for the price if an M3??? Probably more like an M5...
well i see that there are rules
onefast85ch is offline  
post #12 of 12 Old 12-31-2006, 03:22 PM
WRXtuners Member
 
9d2TSi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,171
Images: 5
9d2TSi is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to 9d2TSi Send a message via MSN to 9d2TSi
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefast85ch
ok this is getting a littel out of control

we are all adults here

and dont ack like none of you havent ever street raced and i know every one has there opnion here but i am mearly just tring to show people my friends car
it is completely legal to say that this video is fake and computer generated
or it was performed on a closed street and none of us here know that for a fact or not
but since your ( SITE ) has a problem with people having funn then ill just post the link
to the video
Ok, here's the deal. Whether or not people have street raced before or not is irrelevent. We don't do it, or post about it here (WRXTuners), plain and simple.

What you do is your business. I don't care if you street race at every light you come to. You will not post about it here.

Is there any more confusion about what is and what isn't acceptable here considering this issue?

Oh yeah, don't link to any material that falls into the category of street racing either.

Thanks in advance.

My car is well, it's like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag...

<------ Click to see what I'm workin' with. ;)
9d2TSi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome