Invidia exhaust video/sound clip - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 04-29-2009, 03:13 PM
WRXtuners Member

zmanoside is a helpful contributing member
Invidia exhaust video/sound clip

This is a short but sweet video that I thought I would take of my 05 STi with full invidia cattless exhaust=Invidia cattless bellmouth downpipe and Invidia G200 CBE. The car is flashed with cobbs AP V2 with the launch control/flat foot shifting map. This is for anyone contemplating getting an invidia exhaust system.

12.7 @ 109
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-29-2009, 09:30 PM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Very nice... I have that same license plate cover over my rear plate too

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)
#3 Old 04-30-2009, 12:34 AM
WRXtuners Member

Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to
Nice, how do you like the sound in real life? Audio is always distorted in videos, and I did like the sound of it in the video. I want something that turns heads and sounds muscley when you get on it, but not when driving normal. I want to be low key when I feel like it. So what do you think? Ricey or muscley? Would you buy it again?

I ask because I'm already running invidia headers, dp and uppipe, and considered finishing it out with and invidia exhaust.

355 awhp fp green six speed wagon in Corvette Atomic Orange
-Brandon
#4 Old 04-30-2009, 07:45 AM
WRXtuners Member

I wish I could have more of a stealthy system these days. When I first got it I loved it....now I want something quiter and less aggresive looking like the borla hush. The blue "burnt" tip looks seet but that tip is HUGE. The can itself and the rest of the bends/welds are very high quality. As for sound, it's raw, and throaty and LOUD when revved/gunned. I absolutley hate when I have to wake up early, because that means I wake up ALL my neighbors with me...however, in all actuality, the system isn't that loud at all just cruising in low rpm's.

12.7 @ 109
#5 Old 04-30-2009, 08:23 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Chase look into the EVO2 exhaust, the one like Shoaf is running. I had one similar to the invidia, but just a CBE, like Z said, cool at first. Im very glad I got the Cobb TBE, or at least the CBE. Thats just me though.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#6 Old 04-30-2009, 10:37 PM
WRXtuners Member

Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to
Thanks for the input. I definately can't go for anything right now unless I find a great deal, and someone on my local craigslist is selling an invidia for $250. I wanted to know if I should jump on it, but I don't think it's exactly what I want. No offense Z, I do like it. I'll keep an eye out for the EVO2.

355 awhp fp green six speed wagon in Corvette Atomic Orange
-Brandon
#7 Old 04-30-2009, 11:44 PM
WRXtuners Member

baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to baller_v24
I have the invidia (resonated) CBE with a catless V2 invidia dp and it's not so loud at all at idle. But it really gets an awakening at semi to full throttle.

rollin on 17's now and they're dirty
#8 Old 05-01-2009, 07:43 AM
WRXtuners Member

No worries chase, not exactly what I want either anymore. I'de like a high flow cat in there somewhere as well as a smaller can/tip...but it sure as hell sounds good....thats why I posted the vid up. Have to give it up to Invidia for making one hell of an exhaust.

12.7 @ 109