Subaru WRX Forum banner

SharpHID.com Huge September 09 Sale - Celebrating 3 years!

5K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  SharpHID 
#1 ·

Hey guys,
To celebrate three years serving you and the automotive community we are offering a huge sale on all of our HID Xenon Conversion kits. With fall and winter soon approaching there is no better time to invest in a better lighting system for your vehicle. Ask any of our existing customers - once you have upgraded to HIDs you wonder how you ever did without them. Upgrade today!

Prices start from $80 shipped. Please note that the Subaru models typically require the battery wiring harness.

Please visit SharpHID.com - Automotive HID Xenon Conversion Lighting Products for more details and to purchase.

As always you can contact me with any questions via email or PM.

Regards,
John Sharp
Owner

P.S. I've noticed a huge shortage of Subaru photos for the gallery on my site. Please feel free to email me photos to sales@sharphid.com with the subject line being "Subaru (your model) photos. Thank you!

See less See more
#4 ·
Unfortunately H1 kits were never designed for hi/lo use in one bulb - I 100% guarantee it isn't setup that way right now with your halogen bulb unless the headlight itself is physically moving such as with some D2S/D2R headlights. To get high and low beams in HID form you'll need to upgrade your high and low beam bulbs separately which is likely just two kits total.

Regards,
John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.