Impreza and WRX HID Installation Guide - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 04-21-2008, 02:10 PM
WRXtuners Member

SharpHID is an unknown
Impreza and WRX HID Installation Guide

I have put together an installation guide from an install I did on a 2006 WRX. This is going to be similar for most Impreza and WRX cars that use the H7 bulb type. There will of course be some differences. All in all it is one of the easiest cars to install HIDs into the low beams. There really wasn't anything that caused any issues. The output was also amazing and the cutoff was just as you would expect from the OEM HID projector setup.

You can find the installation guide here: Subaru Impreza and WRX HID Installation Guide

As always don't hesitate to PM me here or email me at sales@sharphid.com with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

John Sharp

SharpHID.com - Automotive HID Xenon Conversion Lighting Products

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-16-2008, 03:50 PM
WRXtuners Member

REDCHARGE is an unknown
So how is the cut off line using the halogen projectors?.....and is there a lot of glare do to them being HID'S now?
#3 Old 06-22-2008, 07:56 PM
WRXtuners Member

SharpHID is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCHARGE View Post
So how is the cut off line using the halogen projectors?.....and is there a lot of glare do to them being HID'S now?
The cut-off shown from the installation I did was almost exactly OEM with halogens. The customer said he noticed close to zero difference. With the HIDs this makes it perfect as the glare is almost non-existent.
#4 Old 06-23-2008, 01:37 PM
WRXtuners Member

REDCHARGE is an unknown
I just threw in the bulbs on my 2008 rex , and had no glare problems on the low beams...........mounting on the 2008 rex was relatively easy , as we all know , there is minimal space . I also installed hid's in the high beams, I just stacked my slim ballasts on top of each other and drill and screw them down.....high beams are rediculiously bright as soon as they warm up to 4500k, I love it !

Last edited by REDCHARGE; 07-12-2008 at 01:34 PM.