HID Xenon Holiday Sale! Prices from $75. - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 12-01-2009, 02:07 PM
WRXtuners Member

SharpHID is an unknown
HID Xenon Holiday Sale! Prices from $75.

Hey guys!
That's right! We're having yet more sales and discounts on our HID Xenon kits. My pricing went down yet again and I want to pass the discounts on to you.

Prices started at a record low $75 shipped per kit!

You can order right online at www.SharpHID.com.

I'm also looking for more photos of your vehicles. Please PM or email them to me. I would love to post more up on the site.

As always email or PM me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

John Sharp
Owner
SharpHID.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-01-2010, 12:59 AM
WRXtuners Member

wrx1398 is an unknown
Just placed my order!!!! will install as soon as i get them and send you photos. Awesome prices by the way
#3 Old 01-01-2010, 03:27 PM
WRXtuners Member

SharpHID is an unknown
Thank you for your business!
#4 Old 01-14-2010, 01:20 PM
WRXtuners Member

07_WRX_85 is an unknown
OK normally I don't provide feedback on any orders, unless I had a great experience with the vendor...

I placed my order Thursday last week expecting the HID's to ship either Friday or Monday. Well Wednesday came around and I still hadn't received any tracking information on the order so I called to find out what the deal was with my order. I am unsure who I spoke to, but I was slightly irritated when he told me that the HID's hadn't even shipped yet. (I was never told that the HID's were out of stock when I placed my order and knowing I was going on a road trip this upcoming Tuesday - I saw my hopes of having the HID's installed beforehand blown out the window.) Well after talking with him some more, he upgraded my shipping without my even having to ask. Was that not only a very pleasant surprise, but this afternoon I got an email stating that my HID's shipped that same day! With a customer service experience like that, I will always go to SharpHID for all my vehicles lighting needs... Thanks again guys!
#5 Old 01-14-2010, 02:00 PM
WRXtuners Member

SharpHID is an unknown
Thank you for posting your experience with us! I truly appreciate your business and your support. I do apologize again for the frustrating delays.
#6 Old 03-22-2010, 05:33 AM
WRXtuners Member

botham is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpHID View Post

Hey guys!
That's right! We're having yet more sales and discounts on our HID Xenon kits. My pricing went down yet again and I want to pass the discounts on to you.

Prices started at a record low $75 shipped per kit!

You can order right online at www.SharpHID.com.

I'm also looking for more photos of your vehicles. Please PM or email them to me. I would love to post more up on the site.

As always email or PM me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

John Sharp
Owner
SharpHID.com

I would like to appreciate your business and would like to know is there any value pack you are going to offer in this aspect? Means to say pay least and get utmost? Waiting for your reply!

botham
#7 Old 03-22-2010, 01:43 PM
WRXtuners Member

SharpHID is an unknown
I'm not sure you are asking. I can raise my prices $5 and offer you a $5 discount???? The prices on my site are already way lower than I see other quality kits going for out there.