Subaru WRX Forum banner

EDI Performance | Agency Power Short Ram Intake (2008+)

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  charronrebers 
#1 ·
EDI Performance

With any turbocharged vehicle, the more air you can get in and then out will make you go faster! Of course, there is a little more engineering then that on an intake system. Agency Power has developed this short ram intake kit for your vehicles. The aluminum tube intake is equipped with a CNC machined 6061 aluminum MAF piece to ensure proper air flow readings. The intake uses a K&N cone filter for maximum air flow with safe filtering from the outside elements. K&N's cone filter will stay clean and is reusable for the life of the vehicle. The intake is mounted to the frame with a high shine silver aluminum "L" bracket using the stock intake box mount to hold it securely. Connecting the Agency Power intake to the turbo inlet pipe is done with a 3 inch silicone coupler.

The intakes are available in Wrinkle Red or Polished. Intakes are available with either a black, blue, or red silicone coupler.

Retail is $250 + Shipping​

Your Price $239.99 Free Shipping

See less See more
#2 ·
Have to you have to stretch them most in and the contract their muscle as high as you can to work to banks efficiently and effectively and let you good value to their the results are amazing so arm your next question was how maydays of recovery am I give myself I used to give myself week you know arm and the reason being used because you if you were gone what we do as bodybuilders a lot you know you have primary muscles that the word and be our second there this is the key word so if American chess well chess the primer muscle is going to work and triceps this is secular and also this can work when you work in bed back is the primary muscle by services secondary must so is almost you .
Warning: Do Not Buy Neuro3x - Must READ Before Buying Online!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.