Easily Give The Gift Of Light This Holiday Season - Starting at $80 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 11-03-2009, 04:16 PM
WRXtuners Member

SharpHID is an unknown
Easily Give The Gift Of Light This Holiday Season - Starting at $80

Hey guys,
Give the gift of light this holiday season. HID lights make a great gift for friends, family, co-workers - anyone! I personally got these for my mum's Volvo last year and she loves them! It has changed her whole night driving experience. Simply find out what vehicle the person has, confirm the bulb type he or she needs, and contact us for a kit! Our kits all carry a lifetime warranty and legendary service from SharpHID.

We have kits for almost every vehicle and motorcycle for low beams, high beams, and fog lights.

Visit us today at SharpHID.com - Automotive HID Xenon Conversion Lighting Products!

Regards,
John Sharp
Owner
SharpHID.com - Automotive HID Xenon Conversion Lighting Products
sales@sharphid.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-03-2009, 08:16 PM
WRXtuners Member

gunk007 is more helpful than not
OK, So I know there is another post about this out there b/c I have read it multiple times. I am interested in some low beams for my 05. What all do I have to purchase? i.e. wiring harness, BOW cancellers... I guess I just want to make sure I order everything I need.
Thanks
#3 Old 11-03-2009, 08:32 PM
WRXtuners Member

SharpHID is an unknown
You will need either the 35w or 55w kit along with the battery wiring harness only. If you disable your DRLs you may not need the battery wiring harness.

I'm not sure what bulb type you need but your owner's manual should have that in there. If not pull out one of the bulbs and read what it says on it.

Regards,
John