Subaru WRX Forum banner

"Custom Sale" for the month of July!!

8K views 45 replies 29 participants last post by  2006WRXTR 
#1 · (Edited)
We are having our "Custome Sale" for the month of July! What this means is, ANYTHING that you see on our site, and want it on sale, is! This is perfect if you have been looking for a brake kit upgrade or some Swaybars or whatever you want!

If there is something that you want and it's not on our site, then let me know and we can get it for you!

If you have any questions, send me a PM or call us up at 801-413-0300.

Thanks guys!!

Chris
ScoobyTuner

#27 ·
Well... If you want big and nast, then the Turbo XS RFL is what you're looking for.

Exhaust wise, they are all pretty similar. If you had the Buschur racing TBE and I had say; an Invidia TBE I think they would be VERY similar in power gains if not identicle. As long as you have a 3" TBE, then you are just fine.

#37 ·
get the

whiteline endlinks, they are flippin sweet.(when combined with the front e links and f/r 24mm sway bars and brckets) just go ahead and change it all out, it is well worth it, and with you autocrossing, you are going to be extremely competitive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.