Subaru WRX Forum banner

All BPM on Sale!

5K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  subarooster 
#1 ·
#7 ·
boost performance motorsports. dude i'm so excited, but for some reason...i just youtubed it (again) n for some reason i'm not really feeling it no more?/ like the sound...i remember being in love with it n it's the same videos i donno maybe it's the pricing that catches my attention. i'm scared now that i'm gonna get it n not like it. so sorta depressed now :(

#8 ·
It does Stand for Boost Performance Motorsports....not sure why the link doesn't work..I will let the guys know about that..

I personally have BPM exhausts on both of my Subby's and love the sound and they don't drone too bad on the highway. They are TRUE 3" with no tapering at all. I really don't think sound clips do these exhaust justice..they also come with a life time rust warranty and a 1 year no questions asked return warranty. Plus all the BPM package deals (including the one with the Cobb AP) are also 20% off with the coupon code.

Good times for all !Thumbs Up

-Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.