Subaru of Plano...........need some info..... - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 03-10-2008, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

TXGTOU is an unknown
Subaru of Plano...........need some info.....

Hi, I was wondering if anyone from this forum traded in a Saturn Ion Redline into Subaru of Plano. I figured it had to be someone that upgraded to a WRX or STi, just wanted to get some information on the car if it was your trade in. Any information on the car would be greatly appreciated. I'm guessing if its not a trade-in, then it must've been an Auction car. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 03-10-2008, 12:43 PM
WRXtuners Member

IH8PVMNT is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGTOU View Post
Hi, I was wondering if anyone from this forum traded in a Saturn Ion Redline into Subaru of Plano. I figured it had to be someone that upgraded to a WRX or STi, just wanted to get some information on the car if it was your trade in. Any information on the car would be greatly appreciated. I'm guessing if its not a trade-in, then it must've been an Auction car. Thanks
yea i traveled to texas to trade in a starun for my rex.... i was actually going to but it back i love those dentless door panels !!! oh did i mention it has water damage was in a big flood i vacummed it up nice and ran a bunch of wires to over ride the modules that were all shorted, i havent changed the oil in 20k and i always stared off in secound gear, oh and those type r seat belt pads are hot tooo!! wow i shoulda kept those! now your stuck with it

yea right!!! never! hahahaa
post #3 of 6 Old 03-10-2008, 01:00 PM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
uh, he's joking. I don't think you're going to find what you are looking for here. You might try finding a saturn forum?

04 STi 16G powered lagless fun
04 WRX: SOLD
post #4 of 6 Old 03-10-2008, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

TXGTOU is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosc View Post
uh, he's joking. I don't think you're going to find what you are looking for here. You might try finding a saturn forum?

that was my first posting. Doesn't really matter to me. i'm just trying to get some info for a co-worker. I'm fine with what I'm driving now. Of course this co-worker's kind of a dipshit so ANY small bugs as mentioned by poster #2, works good for me..........
post #5 of 6 Old 03-10-2008, 04:41 PM
WRXtuners Member

loser05 is an unknown
txgtou.... i would sugest just asking the dealer for the vin number then car faxing it. if hat comes up clean also count in the fact its a sports car and has been driven hard and will prob need to be fixed faster. and that he should just go buy a new car... i would recomend he get a new subie .... lol... bt no a new car is always better! and thats what i think anyways...
post #6 of 6 Old 03-10-2008, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

TXGTOU is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by loser05 View Post
txgtou.... i would sugest just asking the dealer for the vin number then car faxing it. if hat comes up clean also count in the fact its a sports car and has been driven hard and will prob need to be fixed faster. and that he should just go buy a new car... i would recomend he get a new subie .... lol... bt no a new car is always better! and thats what i think anyways...

Well the guy is interested in a Subaru Legacy GT. He's only 19 years old though, so he still has some maturing to do before he gets something with good power. I told him to get a clunker and wait for a camaro or a challenger. Oh well........

Mustang killer seal of approval -------->[IMG]http://smiliesftw.com/x/deadhorse_1.gif[/IMG]