Subaru WRX Forum banner

Looking For A Car Club In Dfw

20K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  subie9 
#1 ·
Anyone know of a good car club in the DFW area. I live close to Keller and work in Hurst. I don't know anything about the Dallas area. I've only lived here for a year and I'm looking for some new friends and exciting event to hang out at. I don't mind driving a ways to get there, I just need a hook up. Help a brother out. Thanks---Big Jay!Thumbs Up

#2 ·
Ok so far 19 people have looked at this tread yet no replys.....Anyone interested in starting a Subie club in this area....Pm me with your name and a Phone # . I'll call ya. I'm just looking for some subie friends to hang out with and tune with. My garage door is always open to another subie owner.

#3 ·
Big Jay
You should check out the Texas Impreza Club (TXIC) on NASIOC. (http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)

I have seen a lot of get togethers on there, but since I am new to the site, I haven't attended anything. I know there is one get together in Arlington every Friday night that I saw on there.

I and a friend have 06 WRXs and we always cruise around the streets together. The only problem for you would be that I live the first exit on I-30 just West of Downtown Dallas and he lives in Mesquite. (We usually drive around East Dallas.)

Anyways, I hope the link helps you out; I am sure that it will.

--Bryan

#22 ·
east dallas?

Big Jay
You should check out the Texas Impreza Club (TXIC) on NASIOC. (Texas Impreza Club Forum -- TXIC - NASIOC)

I have seen a lot of get togethers on there, but since I am new to the site, I haven't attended anything. I know there is one get together in Arlington every Friday night that I saw on there.

I and a friend have 06 WRXs and we always cruise around the streets together. The only problem for you would be that I live the first exit on I-30 just West of Downtown Dallas and he lives in Mesquite. (We usually drive around East Dallas.)

Anyways, I hope the link helps you out; I am sure that it will.

--Bryan
i live by east dallas, i live on lemon.

#5 ·
Jay:

I live in South Fort Worth and can get together on Saturday mornings. I have kids and so am 'limited' as to when I can get out for drives and such. Anyway, I used to ride my motorcycle along a stretch of road in Granbury, route 51. Can take 377 south to 51, left on 51. Lots of twisties toward the end. Thinking of trying it sometime with my WRX.

If interested, we could hit it together sometime.

Let me know.

- Rich

#12 ·
hey guys im new to wrx but not to the area, im going to look into that one in arlington friday nights, and im always up for meeting and cruising specially folks new to the area i could show ya around and cruise.. but just got a new short block in my car so im taking it easy for a lil while so i cant really hot rod around to much.. bummer but i want to be safe after everything i went to.. bought the car engine blew finally got it back after about a month or so! but anyways pm if interested or if yall already get together

#16 ·
Hey guys, I've lived here in West Ft. Worth for about a year, but haven't done much other than work and help out my Mother (the two main reasons I moved). So I'd like to learn some of the nice roads you guys are hitting up for weekend fun too! I work a night shift and alot of weekends, but would gladly take off a Saturday to ride around one morning with you guys (perhaps it would all go down before work anyways =D). If it's going on hit me up with a day or two's notice so I can plan it out. I checked out the meets in Arlington on the NASIOC site, but have not met up there since I work on Friday nights. Saturdays would be perfect though! Thanks and have fun!

#19 ·
I couldn't tell you HS2, but that's about 2 hours from me from the looks of it on the map. I still haven't caught up with many Scoobie owners at all. The last guy I ran into was from Wisconsin who came to visit his family that live on the corner here, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.