whats up everyone - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 03-29-2012, 12:56 PM
WRXtuners Member

Boostedwrx12 is an unknown
whats up everyone

whats up my name is Kyle just moved to the springs about a month ago working at colorado springs airport. I moved from south carolina with my wrx just thought I would introduce myself and see how many wrx guys are in ths springs area
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-29-2012, 01:17 PM
WRXtuners Member

jimbo058 is an unknown
Welcome to the Springs !! I work out at Schriever AFB, not too far E. of the airport. Just put my summer tires back on, and looking forward to a fun summer and maybe a few drag races down at the Pueblo Motorsports park. I have a friend that races a Camaro, and it's fun to go down there and let it rip a few times. I have been getting 28+ mpg driving out to work here. I don't know of any other car that can do that and also do a 1/4 mile in the 13's at 5000 ft altitude. I am planning to install a downpipe and Stage 2 ECU, so hoping for a 12-second time in the 1/4 this summer.
#3 Old 03-29-2012, 05:26 PM
WRXtuners Member

Boostedwrx12 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo058 View Post
Welcome to the Springs !! I work out at Schriever AFB, not too far E. of the airport. Just put my summer tires back on, and looking forward to a fun summer and maybe a few drag races down at the Pueblo Motorsports park. I have a friend that races a Camaro, and it's fun to go down there and let it rip a few times. I have been getting 28+ mpg driving out to work here. I don't know of any other car that can do that and also do a 1/4 mile in the 13's at 5000 ft altitude. I am planning to install a downpipe and Stage 2 ECU, so hoping for a 12-second time in the 1/4 this summer.
Nice man sounds like a good time wouldnt mind going down there and checking things out at the drag strip,Im kinda new to the wrx tuning.sounds like your subie is gonna get a nice tune up with downpipe and ECU.is there any get togethers this summer.