again, where are the Subarus ? - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 04-08-2007, 12:39 AM

wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to
again, where are the Subarus ?

I was just checking out the entry list for the next NASA RM event, La Junta in one week, and once again, I'm the only WRX entered C'mon people, get your butt out on track !! here's the info link http://www.nasarockymountain.com/ Don't make me embarass the Porsches and 'Vettes all by myself !! It's been best described as the most fun you can have with your clothes on
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-08-2007, 11:56 AM
WRXtuners Member

666wrx666 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to 666wrx666
Man i wish my rex was reay for the race season!!!!!not this time but for sure next season you will see my name on that list!!!

Luke
Owner of "THE DIME"
02 wrx
#3 Old 04-10-2007, 08:43 AM
Founder

Ludachris is known to be trustworthy and helpful Ludachris is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by 666wrx666 View Post
Man i wish my rex was reay for the race season!!!!!not this time but for sure next season you will see my name on that list!!!
What's wrong with your car that would prevent it from being able to run a track day? Bad tires? Worn pads? Broken seat belts? Leaks? Those are really the only thing that would matter.

-Chris
WRXtuners.com Founder
#4 Old 04-10-2007, 12:42 PM
WRXtuners Member

Black05WRX is an unknown
money.
#5 Old 04-10-2007, 12:44 PM
WRXtuners Member

metroscub is more helpful than not
I'm going to my first autoX on sunday, if I can stay awake at least(i have to work all night friday snd saturday). Hopefully i will do well, and assuming that I have already found time to reflash my ECU, and install the new dp, otherwise I hae to do that sunday, but either way I am going to try and make it.

Matthew
Wow, it can turn well too?
#6 Old 04-15-2007, 02:05 AM
WRXtuners Member

imprez_tion is an unknown
WHERE YOU AT????? i want to test my car but from last yrs. experience, i do want to know/go with some suby guys. and are not shy to talk to others, cause i'm. so if i know where it might be, i might be able to go. i'm in mid west wisconsin, above milwaukee, wis. so post up more offent, ### i do want to test out my wrx with my upgrades.